Information on Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion
The following is some information about X and Y that we’ve known for a while, specifically pertaining to its hidden Legendary Pokemon. We were asked to hold off posting what you see below until today’s date, so enjoy!
- Diancie is Rock/Fairy, 2’04″, 19.4 lbs. #151. It is known as the Jewel Pokemon. “It can instantly create many diamonds by compressing the carbon in the air between its hands.”
- Diancie’s signature move is Diamond Storm, a physical Rock-type attack. A bunch of diamonds are created and thrown at the enemy. “The user whips up a storm of diamonds to damage opposing Pokemon. This may also raise the user’s Defense stat.” It has 100 power and 95% accuracy. Diancie can also learn Moonblast, Safeguard, and Light Screen.
- Diancie is not related to Carbink on its Pokedex evolution page. However it could be a Manaphy/Phione situation. Or maybe the diamonds it throws turn into Carbink after a couple million years? :p
- At Level 100 with no EV training, Diancie’s stats can be 222/236/300/236/344/135.
- Hoopa is Psychic/Ghost, 1’08″, 19.8 lbs. #152. It is known as the Mischief Pokemon. “It gathers things it likes and pushes them through its loop to teleport them to a secret place.”
- Hoopa’s signature move is Hyperspace Hole, a special Psychic-type attack. A dark hole is created in the ground, Hoopa goes through it, then comes out behind the enemy and hits them. “Using a hyperspace hole, the user appears next to the target and strikes. This also hits a target using Protect or Detect.” It’s got 80 power and N/A accuracy. Hoopa can also learn Psychic, Shadow Ball, and Trick Room
- At Level 100 with no EV training, Hoopa’s stats can be 301/231/154/315/296/177.
- Volcanion is Fire/Water, 5’07″, 429.9 lbs. #153. “It expels its internal steam from the arms on its back. It has enough power to blow down a mountain.”
- Volcanion’s signature move is Steam Eruption, a special Water-type attack. “The user immerses the target in superheated steam. This may also leave the target with a burn.” It’s got 110 power and 95 accuracy. Volcanion can also learn Flare Blitz, Overheat, and Explosion.
- Volcanion is related to the Lumiose City blackouts.
- At Level 100 with no EV training, Volcanion’s stats can be 275/254/276/247/235/176.
- There are no other Mega Evolutions in the game aside from Mega Latios and Mega Latias, which look the same. They both retain their original Dragon/Psychic typing.
- Celebi remains Psychic/Grass.
- The extra meteor for Deoxys at the Fossil Lab is a Red Herring. It’s just another attack forme meteor.
- (The images of the Pokemon above come from Smealum.net.)
|Post a Comment on PB's Forums / Register to Comment|
To link to this article, copy and paste the first code below when posting on a forum or the second code when posting on a website:
- [url=http://pokebeach.com/2013/12/information-on-diancie-hoopa-and-volcanion]Information on Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion[/url]
- <a href="http://pokebeach.com/2013/12/information-on-diancie-hoopa-and-volcanion">Information on Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion</a>
For current Pokémon news, please return to the main page. New developments may have occurred since this news story's original publication; please use the "Search Site" feature in the right menu to find recent news related to the subject matter above or simply monitor the main page for the latest Pokémon news.