Finished Convicted 3 - (Murder/Mystery Roleplaying Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll have him fired? Since when did you call the shots? I'll fire you if you keep up with that gung-ho attitude!

[Lilligant] guys, stop arguing. Here Electivire, have a Cupcake. *Hands Electivire a Cupcake* Sier, I know you have 2, I don't want to give one to that scary Vileplume. Give me a few minutes to go check, we're still waiting on a few passengers. And Electivire, you know how unpredictable gears is. But Sier, you can't fire people. Electivire, I'm trusting you NOT TO EAT THESE CUPCAKES AND MAKE SURE NOBODY ELSE HAS THEM. *Uses Quiver dance a bit to gain speed, then rushes off to check the undercarriage*

[Gallade] Where is this train going exactly? What region?

[me] I'm going to speak for all 3 of my characters, but only Gallade can accuse. Is that alright?

"Tails, you always did fail to grasp my true meaning. Besides we both know you don't have the power to "fire" someone quite like I do. Also, I forgot to mention it but I managed to get some good stuff from, my sources. I look forward to when we have some time this evening, it will be a blast"

Of course during this, Seir is slowly approaching the cupcakes and attempts to swipe one XD

"Tails, you always did fail to grasp my true meaning. Besides we both know you don't have the power to "fire" someone quite like I do. Also, I forgot to mention it but I managed to get some good stuff from, my sources. I look forward to when we have some time this evening, it will be a blast"

Of course during this, Seir is slowly approaching the cupcakes and attempts to swipe one XD
*Lilligant uses the speed gained from Quiver dance to rush back into the room and grab the tray of cupcakes* You've had 2. That's one more than everyone else. *Rushes out of the room holding the tray of cupcakes*

[me] and now, I guess they stay down there for vom to decide what to do with them or until sier decides to come back?

[Gallade] *Goes up to Electivire* What region is this train going to?

If I told you that then the region that you'd find the Delta Species wouldn't be a secret anymore :U

Last edited:
[Lilligant's voice echoes back into the train car] THAT CRAZY KLINKLANG! SEIR NO, DON'T - *CRASH* great. Just great. Seir, run up and tell Electivire not to start the train, please. I'll try and fix this- *CRASH* Crap. Gears did something pretty bad to the train if it;s falling apart like there's no tomorrow.

[Gallade] What happened? Does this normally happen?

*Upon hearing the shouting, Togepi sighs and heads into the room where Lilligant and the fire breathing abomination are hanging out, cursing about his boring job on the way*.

Monolog - "i dont eat this sugar atomic bomb"
*throws the cupcake once enter the kitchen*

Monolog - "where did i put the stuff i wanna prep"

*Upon seeing Togepi enter, Lilligant points out the perpetually spinning spiked gear that Klinklang has installed, which is knocking off other parts of the train.* Stand Back, Togepi. *Uses Petal Dance to blow the gear off and sighs* Can you get Excadrill down here? I need to check the other carriages. *Storms off, muttering vehemently under her breath about how he'll kill someone with these contraptions eventually*

[Gallade] *Begins reading*

Celever, that's kind of the point, is it not?

<Several Minutes Pass>

[Lilligant] *Walks back in holding the tray of Cupcakes, Smiling* Tails, the problem has been fixed. Hedron repaired the damage, and my Petal Dance took out the problem that gears *Throws dirty look at the Klinklang* installed. Empoleon, did you enjoy your Cupcake?

[Gallade] *Looks up from reading* I enjoyed your cupcake, Lilligant. *Goes back to reading*

[me] So, here's my guess on what the train looks like.

- 1st compartment: engine. This is where Electivire runs the train.

-2nd compartment: Worker's quarters. This is where all the workers live and sleep. [Lilligant, Sier, Gardevoir, Scizor, Meowstic, Blastoise, Klinklang, And Excadrill]

-3rd and 4th compartment: Passenger seats. This is where the passengers [everyone else I haven't listed] sit.

-5th compartment: Caboose. I'm guessing this is where the bodies will be stored.

Also, when will chapter 2 be up? I'm guessing all the characters will have some line of dialogue or thought in the next chapter before Vileplume dies, to show all their motives. Yes, even the NPCs. Can't have an insane Klinklang without a motive!

Last edited:
Also, when will chapter 2 be up? I'm guessing all the characters will have some line of dialogue or thought in the next chapter before Vileplume dies, to show all their motives. Yes, even the NPCs.
I'll go and tell Vom to hurry up ;)

Actually, you'll get me to see this post and thus making me come and see you want me to hurry up :p
Guys, did you not learn from Chapter 1...I might troll you again will finish the chapter tonight.

inb4 we all miss chapter 2 because we anticipate a troll :p

It's the mark of a good game if I'm we're all raring to see the next chapter.

I would rather wait for Vom to give us details about the train, since I assumed this was a larger luxury vehicle (since we have two chefs and two porters) that would do like multi day travels (a la the Trans-Siberian Railway although of an older design obviously). As such I assumed that the passengers would have their own rooms maybe 2 or 3 per cart. Besides we already know there is a fireplace (or just fire, courtesy of bbninjas) on the train in Vileplumes room, and when we look at the positions of other members on the train (famed scientist (or mostly) for Empoleon, One of the richest Pokemon around as Nidoking) I just feel like this more of a luxury vehicle not a mock standard train. That being said the less powerful (politically, scientifically or via wealth) would probably be in a more standard cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back