Finished Convicted 3 - (Murder/Mystery Roleplaying Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Hedron] Sorry-*Munch* I am to busy *Munch* to answer you questions-*Munch*. Hmm... and about that annoying Togepi well he obviously has not been schooled correctly because he knows nothing about quantum tunneling, Therefor he cannot outsmart me. All he does is wave that gun around at people and tries to kill them. But for now I have to get back to my room. *Sprints Away Down The Hall*

Time for guessing is up! You all will have to hold onto your guesses (if any) until the next chapter.

Hahaha, Wings is going to kill you Hedron, you have seriously messed with the wrong kitchen staff
At least it will be fun watching, oi, Gardevoir, prepare me some popcorn, this is going to be interesting

"For all we know, I can easily cook the poisonous meal right. Then again, it's not hard to sneak away the rosemary from the pantry as I recall, someone place it quite near the door and some cheap owner of this train wouldn't invest a proper safety lock for that door. I lost some of my exquisite ingredient just because someone did not close the door properly."

So you're not going to kill him?
Boring, guess if anyone needs me, you wont find me easily

Last edited:
Sorry I kept you all waiting ;_; This was a tricky chapter.

Chapter 4

“So, Hedron, anything to say in your defense?” asked Togepi impatiently.

“…”

“Hello? I’m talking to you, mole!” yelled Togepi, who was visibly starting to lose control.

“Huh? Whats happening? Is it finally time for the dance?” asked Hedron, looking like he just woke up from a 72-hour nap.

Everyone looked at him, confused.

“Uhmmmm, the murders…?” replied Electivire.

“What murders?” Hedron says, genuinely confused-looking.

“Oh, I get it. It’s part of your plan. You think you can simply fool all of us? You think you can fool me!?” yelled Togepi, before taking out another gun and aiming at Hedron’s face. “Well, I’ve got some bad news for ya, pal. I’ve had enough of your-”

“ENOUGH!” yelled Empoleon, using Agility to take the gun from Togepi before he could shoot. “We’re gonna sort this out like people. Like civilized people.”

“Gwah ha ha! People aren’t real, dude. They’re just part of a silly videogame,” said Brooks, amused.

“Aaaaaanyways,” started the driver, “the question remains. What do you have to say in your defense?”

“Defense from what!? Togepi!?”

“The murders, you scatterbrain! Vileplume and Gengar! How do you respond to your crimes, Snorlax?” asked violently the Spike Ball Pokémon, referring to his sleepy behaviour earlier.

“Ah, yes, very good, carry on. I like this kind of surprise game”, started Hedron, in a very jovial way.” The Staff have done an excellent job on planning this. It all seems so real. Nevertheless, I haven’t scheduled time for a game, first I need to finish my finger painting, check the engines once, prepare my suit for the dance and, of course, who could forget the marshmallows.”

“What is he talking about?” whispered Gardevoir to Brooks, very confused, but she got no answer.

“Anyways, I’ll do my part for the game. About the accusations, I was standing right here, and if you look at the way the wound was inflicted on Vileplume, you’ll notice that chances are that the murderer had to come from over there”, stated the Subterrene Pokémon, pointing towards the left side of the cart, “because when you open jars they always open counter-clockwise, therefore, the murder must have been committed from a counter-clockwise direction, but it was dark, and so the counter-clockwise direction of rotation could have been reversed for a split second due to quantum tunnelling, something I am sure you all obviously know about, therefore the murderer could have come from the right side of the cart, or the left one. It couldn’t have been me, because I am neither there nor there, I am here, the only place where angular momentum does not apply to the situations of pitch black murders, nor have I been in the kitchen, so I couldn’t have added the ghostly poison to the food.”

Seeing Togepi was about to explode, he decided to continue in a different way.

“Oh and, I am not familiar with anyone on the train”, he continued while blatantly looking at Seir and Nidoking, “but I would assume someone would have to be fast to get past a Scizor. Not to mention they had to get past Gardevoir, who would have to be asleep or dead to not detect their presence by telepathy, in order to sneak the Rosemary into the food for the murder of the Gengar, who was actually my guess for the murder of Vileplume. Want to know why? Because it was dark. Who can deal with the dark effectively? Ghosts, Psychics, Darks and a few other Pokémon. That leaves Gardevoir, Meowstic, Houndoom, Gallade, maybe whatever Aulus is and Gengar. Who could sneak past a Psychic type? Obviously another Psychic type. So, Gallade, you are the murderer.”

"He was here the whole time, just creepily staring at the Big Boss and I. Do you have a problem? Perhaps I could clear it up for you?” Seir stated slyly.

“The only problem here is that you all-”

“Stop it, Excadrill!” said the Spike Ball Pokémon before taking a shotgun out of his shell.

“Togepi, how many guns do you have in there?” asked Seir, still impassive.

“None of your business,” replied Togepi with his ever-positive attitude. “Now, where were we… Ah, yes. You were about to confess how you killed them both.”

Feeling sorry for Hedron, Gardevoir decided to intervene.

“Calm down, Togepi. He gave us a very plausible explanation. Gallade could very well-”

Gallade, who had previously remained quiet for most of the time in the train, seemed to have a small reaction at the mention of his name by Gardevoir, whose presence he had just noticed. Once he did, though-he wished he hadn’t come to this train at all. And it was not because of the murders.

“NO! He’s lying! Can’t you see!? Can’t you feel it!?” Excadrill is the-

Before hearing anything else, everyone just stopped paying attention to Togepi, who by now just seemed desperate for attention, and walked back to the main wagon, tired of the whole thing.

“Fine. Screw all of you. You all will die because you didn’t listen to me.”

Seeing he was alone, Togepi headed for the back of the train, who knows what for…

Meanwhile, Electivire tried to remember at least some of his ideas, since he had a vague memory of a little electricity-based machine that would make the motor of the train completely automatic. All he would have to do was keep a permanent electricity supply.

He had to be careful, though, as he also remembered the risks: if it malfunctioned or overheated, the whole thing could blow up, or…he didn’t remember the rest. Nevertheless, he managed to finish up the machine in no time and installed it even faster. After activating it, the Thunderbolt Pokémon wrapped his tails around the handle, and started to power it up. After a while, he knew his body would just keep producing electricity by itself, which was either really good…or really bad.

When he saw the flames in the motor started to intensify, he smirked. Either it was in control, or he took it as a challenge from the fire.

In the kitchen, Scizor and Gardevoir were cooking.

“Say, Gardevoir, Gallade acted pretty weirdly when you pointed out that he could be the murderer. Any ideas why?”

“Well, maybe he is the murderer…or maybe it’s something else…related to why he came here in the first place.”

With these words, Scizor suddenly fell on the floor, and it looked like he was having convulsions.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Lilligant’s scream resonated throughout the whole train. She had found Gears, the train engineer, lying on the floor, all the gears separated and severely damaged. Not even the ring that had previously levitated around it was undamaged. Everyone except Scizor and Gardevoir quickly gathered around the body.

“The death is recent, 15 minutes ago at most,” said Seir. Seeing the suspicious looks that everyone gave him, he added: “Hey, I wasn’t always a porter in a train. I have…slightly darker origins.”

And of course, Togepi had to get into the conversation.

“I told you all! Who else could have possibly cut off the links between the gears? Huh? They’re so badly damaged, as if a certain sword/knife/sword-arm had been the weapon used…”

Death(s): Klinklang

Accused: Aquamarine The Gallade

@thegrovylekid , you have 3 days to submit your alibi! Please remember to PM both me and bbninjas! ^.^

WWWWAAAAAHHHHH

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL GERTRUDE

;P

(That's what I get for making a player character and three NPCs...)

Very impressed by the portrayal of Aulus so far! Keep it up!

As for why two of my four entries have been killed off...the world must hate me -_-

WWWWAAAAAHHHHH

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL GERTRUDE

;P

(That's what I get for making a player character and three NPCs...)

Very impressed by the portrayal of Aulus so far! Keep it up!

As for why two of my four entries have been killed off...the world must hate me -_-
If the world controls RANDOM.org and/or a real life player :U

[Aquamarine] ...

[Lilligant] Who would have done this? Who WOULD have done this?!

[Oyuki] Hmm... there appears to be no pattern or reason to who dies next.... interesting...

[Me] ^ What Oyuki said.

*Celever is on a train by his lonesome rn and sure does hope nothing like what's detailed in this story happens!*

It's OK though, I scoured the train and there are no Excadrill on board. If there was I would have gotten off, I don't have time to be trapped in a train with a murderous mole like poor Togepi is rn.

My guess (BTW, Vom, this is an accusation, not a guess, just something to throw out there, so don't kill my characters :p) is Seir.

Unless having type-effective movesets has nothing to do with plot development or who the actual murderer is and what kinds of choices s/he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back