Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I do enjoy going along with Camo's usual D1 theatrics to see what I can glean for myself, the past few pages were a complete and utter mess. Single-word posts and triple posts are really, really unnecessary. Let's try to have a little bit less of that in the future so that we can actually stay on top of things, alright? ;)

While I'm here:
##UNVOTE: JoshB
##VOTE: Yeowie

I just read through the last couple pages. Today has been a very odd day. No one has given me a really strong scum vibe yet. I think that Yeowie has said a lot of really "What? Why would you say that? lol wot" things.

Hello, my little ponies. Just got done checking the thread to do an updated vote count and found this:

He said that he checks them after he posts. Maybe you should check before you post Camo, what an idiot.

That's a warning @JoshB. I am glad you apologized, but I shouldn't have to tell anyone to play nice. If it happens again, you will be removed from the game. I don't want to have to do that. @scattered mind I noticed you unliked my previous post. In the future, please don't do that. (Don't re-like it, it's fine.)

Yo @JoshB, don't delete posts.

99b0d8e0327b1b2ff1b99a97fe552c74.png

Not sure why it isn't in the rules (@PMJ )considering it's been frowned upon in other games, but it's a big no-no. Please don't do this again. This applies to everyone else as well.

Wow, being new to this game sucks... :( Anyway, to get things back on topic, trying to sum up today is difficult. Somehow someone has already claimed their role, and some curse words were exchanged. Here are my final thoughts before I "hit the sack".

For starters, let's talk about the 2 person lynch. Now I can't actually say that much because I don't know how the Pandora Box works. If the timer can be affected by lynches, then the indie probably took a risk and used some ability. If not, then some Mafia member probably did it trying to get a lucky RVS lynch.

In terms of possible candidates for lynch, there are 2 in my mind. Yeowie, and Luctini. Now, I know Luctini cleared himself, but this is a game where you can't trust what you see. I still think Yeowie is the most scum right now. Looking over the last couple of pages, honestly I don't know what kind of strategy he is using, but I am going with my gut. Yeowie has also just been kinda joking around, and not even participating in the conversation. Celever and and Luispipe, were total flukes in my "investigation". Celever explained himself, and I bet Luispipe will have a similar results when he responds. But yea, in terms of lynching that is all I got.

Right now I am really tired, so I am just gonna close this. I hope tomorrow might have better results, and on not of Yeowie.
##UNVOTE: Luctini27

Oh, crap, 150 messages! D: Hope it's not Camo's random posting again... Let me catch up and post my thoughts.

Sorry. I should have been more clear with all the first-timers. Here's an updated vote count.

Chaos Jackal: 0 (Luctini27)
Camoclone: 0 (Celever Ice Espeon Ice Espeon Ice Espeon Ice Espeon Ice Espeon)
Celever: 1 (Luispipe8 Luctini27)
Luispipe8: 1 (Squirtle Squad)
Luctini27: 1 (Celever JoshB Celever Camoclone Chaos Jackal)
JoshB: 2 (Camoclone Celever Yeowie, Luctini27 TwistedTurtwig Camoclone)
Yeowie: 3 (Luctini27 TwistedTurtwig, Camoclone, JoshB)

Not voting: 15 (Vom, Celever, Athena, bbninjas, GM DracLord, Jeremy1026, Mr.Muffin, TheGuy, scattered mind, Mega Adi, steffenka, thegrovylekid, Ice Espeon, Cinesra, Cookie)

Pandora's Box timer: 0

Ok, several things:
-I'll unvote Celever right now, got TC's update. :p
-Thread=blown
-About suspicions on me: I never said that town shouldn't perform any actions, lol, that's our only source of information. :v What I meant is: if your action is heavy in terms of timer value, think it carefully. I'd actually use it rather sooner or later before we get to the point we blow up for using a big Ability.
-I believe Luctini's claim.
-On deleted posts: I guess it wouldn't have been necessary since post deletion in Forum Games was disabled back in myBB (precisely to avoid this instances), but it appears those settings weren't carried over.
- ##UNVOTE: Celever

Case has been stated above and won't just echo what other have said, and also can't quote on my phone.

Ah, right. Sorry >~~~~~~<.

I actually really do TR Yeowie, and I don't think he is a good lynch target today. He has his wits about him and has made logical derivations thus far.

Noob question: does TR = town read?

While I do enjoy going along with Camo's usual D1 theatrics to see what I can glean for myself[...]

Does Camoclone always do a ballistic array of posting on D1? I'm just asking, coz I am totally sizing him up for scum right now.
I am still leaving my vote cast onto JoshB first, tho, with all that OMGUS and back-and-forth drama. I don't really see the scum much in Luctini however...

But, as a few people have said, time is of the essence. The thing that is really conflicting in my mind, though, is this:

What if the P's Box timer goes up an extra bit because a lynch occurs?

I'm wondering if our impressions might all be wrong and that we should try to be as careful as possible in our lynching. Maybe, just maybe, the timer will increase faster the more lynches we make. That's just another confusing theory that struck me, but anything's possible. We must tread carefully...

newbie question: does TR = town read?
Yes it does.

Does Camoclone always do a ballistic array of posting on D1? I'm just asking, coz I am totally sizing him up for scum right now.
Here, read a few games on this: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...r-guide-hosting-applications-are-open.122647/

Okay, I'm finding Yeowie odd, but not enough to vote him. I'm mainly confused about why on Earth he hasn't responded to the gazillion votes he has just got.

newbie question: does TR = town read?
Yeah
This... happens a lot. This is very much his town meta, but you wouldn't know it unless you've been here before lol.
I am still leaving my vote cast onto JoshB first, tho, with all that OMGUS and back-and-forth drama. I don't really see the scum much in Luctini however...
Luctini is looking very town RN. I don't see much scum in JoshB TBH :v.

But, as a few people have said, time is of the essence. The thing that is really conflicting in my mind, though, is this:

What if the P's Box timer goes up an extra bit because a lynch occurs?

I'm wondering if our impressions might all be wrong and that we should try to be as careful as possible in our lynching. Maybe, just maybe, the timer will increase faster the more lynches we make. That's just another confusing theory that struck me, but anything's possible. We must tread carefully...
I doubt it. Generally you lynch once a day, this day is special in that we lynch twice, but we don't get a choice over it. If we lynch quickly we don't get a third lynch today or whatever, so while the timer will probably go up every time we lynch... we just need to lynch the right people so that it's not an issue.

Okay, I'm finding Yeowie odd, but not enough to vote him. I'm mainly confused about why on Earth he hasn't responded to the gazillion votes he has just got.

Well, about those gazillion votes... I don't really know how to respond, honestly. Might this be a good time to post my role?

I doubt it. Generally you lynch once a day, this day is special in that we lynch twice, but we don't get a choice over it. If we lynch quickly we don't get a third lynch today or whatever, so while the timer will probably go up every time we lynch... we just need to lynch the right people so that it's not an issue.

Just thinking... If the timer does go up faster when we lynch... And the number of votes was increased... Then the indie benefits even more because Pandora's Box opens faster...
I'm scared... This game is currently not in our favour. The timer might go up by a ton just in the first 24 hours, and in the first cybernetic day too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back