Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Camo knows that Cinesra, his scumbuddy, will flip scum and now has decided to try and flip this around to make it so that he's not immediately lynched should he flip mafia.

Regardless, pleased to see another vote on this wagon. If Camo does somehow push a lynch on me everyone must go for him, Muffin and maybe bb (little less sure on him being a buddy now since the connection is somewhat weak, though he is still a scumread). Oh well, we can have this discussion in part 2, let's just finally lynch someone 3 days into this for now.

Regardless, pleased to see another vote on this wagon. If Camo does somehow push a lynch on me everyone must go for him, Muffin and maybe bb (little less sure on him being a buddy now since the connection is somewhat weak, though he is still a scumread). Oh well, we can have this discussion in part 2, let's just finally lynch someone 3 days into this for now.
Look at how he tries to flip the tables. I'm totally on board. Cinesra then you.

FYI the only reason why I'm on board is because it is so obvious that this whole stunt was plannnneedddddd.

lol Camo knows that Cinesra, his scumbuddy, will flip scum and now has decided to try and flip this around to make it so that he's not immediately lynched should he flip mafia.

Everyone who disagrees is scum! It will be cool when he flips town tomorrow. If he flips scum(17%) then I want you to stay.

Celever is scum for sure. But this is the best way to go about getting him lynched. Since some people won't hop on.

I love how you're accusing me of being an active lurker this game when if you had checked my profile you'd see that I haven't logged in in 2 days. I didn't know having to attend to real life issues meant I was an active lurker. I don't even agree with lynching me being low risk. There's the already mentioned statistical unlikeliness of me being scum, but Celever seems to completely be overlooking the possibility of me having a power role or being a star witness and really just seems to be focusing on me because he's upset that I don't post as often as other people. I'm clearly never a benefit to the town because I totally wasn't a big reason the town won a few games back because I repeatedly indie killed scum among other examples that I remember less.

Using last game as a case against me is kind of poor considering last game was an anomaly for me. I'm not saying I'm not at fault for repeatedly missing the deadline, but most of if not every time it was less than an hour after the deadline and more time before the night update was posted. I purposefully waited until toward the end of the deadline to give my scum-mates time to post their thoughts in the scum chat as to who to kill and this wasn't helped by their lack of activity and BV dropping off the face of the earth. Even my modkill was decided by the last day/night/whatever only being like 24 hours long for whatever reason and coincided with an occasion where I don't get on for a day or so because of outside matters. It is definitely my fault for not being better about the deadlines and because of this I will be making an effort to improve.

My "playstyle" is to post only when I feel I have something to add and this has been worsened by low activity games that give me few leads or things to discuss. In all games I'm always caught up and will offer thoughts on something if I feel it contributes and you can find me coming up with cases such as at the end of Athena's game. I don't like how Celever assumes to know how the game will play out with me being inactive before an inevitable lynch considering there are multiple examples of me being helpful through posts or role use, despite my post count not being particularly high in addition to my decision to try to improve my activity. Not to mention I don't remember being lynched in ages.

I've been going through this thread for a while today because I've had to go through over 20 pages and am have to keep taking breaks to work on other things. I will address various other things in a later post because I apparently need to post this ASAP before I get lynched for some scum team suspicion. I'm a mason btw and can get my partner to clear me if need be/if he wants to.

Ohhhh. This got interesting. I'm more than open to a Celever lynch and I'd recommend it. Lets just get some votes on him?
##UNVOTE: CINESRA
##VOTE: CELEVER

Hop aboard muffin.

I forgot to mention that I'm going to bed right now. I'm actually sorry for the triple but I feel like if I don't make this post Celever will call me out for not posting for a whole 3 hours.

Place a lynch vote on your biggest scum read, seriously.

Umm, ok.

##unvote: Yeowie
##vote: Celever

You are acting insane right now, which is enough reason for me to suspect you as either scum, or at minimum detrimental to town interests with your wild goose chase after wild goose chase. It's D1, we need a lynch, there was momentum on Yeowie, but rather than attempting to get information from the flip, "nooooo change it now to someone who I don't even think is scum."

##unvote: Celever
##vote: yeowie

Let's just get a lynch, get information, and move from there.

Celever gives us the most info and is the most scummy. I'm pretty sure Yeowie is town as he can back his claim. Lynch Celever then move on.

If you get conformation I will go straight in on Celever.

Celever this is why your plan sucks.

##UNVOTE:CINSERA

Idc if he gets confirmation. The fact that he posted it makes half of Celever's pitiful "case" irrelevant.

I love how you're accusing me of being an active lurker this game when if you had checked my profile you'd see that I haven't logged in in 2 days. I didn't know having to attend to real life issues meant I was an active lurker. I don't even agree with lynching me being low risk. There's the already mentioned statistical unlikeliness of me being scum, but Celever seems to completely be overlooking the possibility of me having a power role or being a star witness and really just seems to be focusing on me because he's upset that I don't post as often as other people. I'm clearly never a benefit to the town because I totally wasn't a big reason the town won a few games back because I repeatedly indie killed scum among other examples that I remember less.

Using last game as a case against me is kind of poor considering last game was an anomaly for me. I'm not saying I'm not at fault for repeatedly missing the deadline, but most of if not every time it was less than an hour after the deadline and more time before the night update was posted. I purposefully waited until toward the end of the deadline to give my scum-mates time to post their thoughts in the scum chat as to who to kill and this wasn't helped by their lack of activity and BV dropping off the face of the earth. Even my modkill was decided by the last day/night/whatever only being like 24 hours long for whatever reason and coincided with an occasion where I don't get on for a day or so because of outside matters. It is definitely my fault for not being better about the deadlines and because of this I will be making an effort to improve.

My "playstyle" is to post only when I feel I have something to add and this has been worsened by low activity games that give me few leads or things to discuss. In all games I'm always caught up and will offer thoughts on something if I feel it contributes and you can find me coming up with cases such as at the end of Athena's game. I don't like how Celever assumes to know how the game will play out with me being inactive before an inevitable lynch considering there are multiple examples of me being helpful through posts or role use, despite my post count not being particularly high in addition to my decision to try to improve my activity. Not to mention I don't remember being lynched in ages.

I've been going through this thread for a while today because I've had to go through over 20 pages and am have to keep taking breaks to work on other things. I will address various other things in a later post because I apparently need to post this ASAP before I get lynched for some scum team suspicion. I'm a mason btw and can get my partner to clear me if need be/if he wants to.
Cinesra has claimed a semi-provable role, so we can get off him for now.

##UNVOTE: Cinesra
##VOTE: Camoclone

You can't lynch me, anyway:

Active Ability: Pardon
As often as you like during any day, you may PM me the name of any player. If the last player you submitted would be lynched, that player will not be lynched and the day will end without a lynch. (Devolves after a player has been successfully pardoned)

I just sent in my name.

How come you always get roles that make you un-lynchable? How randomized were these roles?

I am not going to believe anything you say anymore.

##VOTE:CELEVER

Active Ability: Pardon
As often as you like during any day, you may PM me the name of any player. If the last player you submitted would be lynched, that player will not be lynched and the day will end without a lynch. (Devolves after a player has been successfully pardoned)
This is so fake, why not PM everyone's name? No one dies!

How come you always get roles that make you un-lynchable? How randomized were these roles?

I am not going to believe anything you say anymore.

##VOTE:CELEVER
I know, I tend to roll good roles on this site. Just a shame I'm not an amazing player :v.

Regardless, I scum read Camo heavily, and I could see Cinesra throwing out that mason claim as desparate mafia maybe and getting his scum buddy to step in as a mason partner, but that would be risky for Day 1.
This is so fake, why not PM everyone's name? No one dies!
I read it as next time you send one in the first name is cancelled out.

The wording doesn't make a difference anyway because PMJ wrote all of the safes.

Lol.
@Host would a day doctor who when he protects someone triggers a no lynch and end the day override the double lynch for today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back