Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um no...? I'd like to point out a few things here. Firstly, you're speculating the doctor, early, which is not actually a good thing for the scum to get in their heads. Secondly, scum have abilities, you know, that could be useful on Luctini if they find the role a bit too powerful for their liking.

Overall, this post is scummy. Lynch gogogo.

Yeah! Lynch go go go. ##unvote: Luis ##vote:jeremy1026

How dare me make a conclusion from the information provided that CJ might be a doc, because it's not like mafia isn't privvy to the same level of information that we all are right now.

I mean, shoot. I probably just gave away the doc. And the scum team, and the seer, all from that one post where I took information made available and attempted to analyze it. This is my last post of the day. If I'm not lynched, I'll be back for day 3. If I am, no skin off my back because clearly attempting to play is only screwing things up, and I don't feel like playing in a game where if I try I get this #$!*.

I mean, shoot. I probably just gave away the doc. And the scum team, and the seer, all from that one post where I took information made available and attempted to analyze it. This is my last post of the day. If I'm not lynched, I'll be back for day 3. If I am, no skin off my back because clearly attempting to play is only screwing things up, and I don't feel like playing in a game where if I try I get this #$!*.
Honestly don't know if I should be taking this as a defense or legitimate annoyance. x__x

Also, @TwistedTurtwig, comments on the day so far would be great.

It's too early for another vote count.

I'd be happy to oblige, bbninjas.

You know, as ready as I am to accept Luis's claim and move on with the day, I have some serious doubts. It just seems to convenient to me. Considering that out of Luis's three targets, one player was fated to die that night (SquirtleSquad) and one player was as good as cleared, at least in my eyes (Celever), I think it's definitely possible that this could be part of a ruse by the scum team.

Building upon this, the way that Athena has jumped to Luis's defense (and in such an eloquent manner, no less) raises a red flag for me. The whole thing felt like a setup, waiting for someone to express suspicion of Luis just to arrive and prove exactly why they're wrong. Athena has been on my radar ever since the beginning of this day phase, but I've been waiting to gather enough information to form a substantial case. I'm ready to do that now.

During D1, Athena didn't really do a whole lot. Not only did she make herself scarce for the most part, she also was a part of the bandwagon on Celever not just once, but twice (the initial lynch and the attempted second lynch), before switching to Yeowie's bandwagon. Athena herself put her stance perfectly when she expressed her disinterest in participating in the usual D1 fracas. Lying back and letting the town volley itself headfirst into a brick wall is a fairly common scum tactic, and she followed it to a T.

And then came the dealings of N1, which encouraged her to come forward. Two important events occurred during that phase, the first of which was the message left for us by Thomas Martin, the announcer. Since the message's arrival, she's done a complete 180 from her behavior during the previous day phase, instead actively posting and contributing. It wouldn't be a stretch to say that she's been leading a good portion of the discussion today, despite her claims that she's a "sh*tty player." The second was SquirtleSquad's death. As we all know, SS was the only player yesterday who showed any real suspicion of Athena. And he just happens to be the night kill target? It appears to me that the scum team simply decided to off SS (someone who could be potentially end up as a bigger threat to them down the line if he continued his train of thought) early on. After all, it could easily be written off as a coincidence at this point in the game, and with some luck, no one would pick up on it. In addition, Athena has claimed that she was roleblocked by SS last night, but only "made the connection" after supposedly receiving a secondary PM from PMJ about the flavor. Whether or not this is true, I find it odd that she claims that the one person who isn't around to refute her testimony used his ability on her.

The one aspect of all this theorizing that really bugs me is SquirtleSquad. Why him? Yes, he participated in D1 a fair amount, but what made him stand out any more than some of the other active players. Why not Camoclone, or Luctini, or bbninjas, for that matter? What caused so many of N1's events to revolve around him? There's a lie hidden in this jumbled mess somewhere, and I intend to find it out one way or another.

I've made my case, and now I'll make my vote. ##VOTE: Athena

That is actually a great idea..

##VOTE:Luispipe8

@Ice Espeon - You said that the reason you Lynched me was my voting for both Yeowie and Celever.
Why is that a reason if you are not sure Celever is town ?
Okay, no. You don't vote claimed seer.

Ok, so discussion isn't going anywhere thus far. I'm going to throw in my vote.

##vote: Luis

Reason: We need information. Sure, he provided a list of 3 people who he claimed he scanned and turned up as innocent. But, we have no way of knowing if his claim is credible. Since he said he is now vanilla because he shot it load all at once, on N1, the only thing we lose by lynching him if he is town is a vote. Where as if we lynch someone randomly, who knows what ability we will take out, along with a town vote (unless we get lucky and happen upon a wolf). If anyone has a better vote option, I am totally willing to switch. Just wanted to throw out my thoughts.
This seems like scum trying to bandwagon a pr.

Yeah! Lynch go go go. ##unvote: Luis ##vote:jeremy1026
lol

##VOTE: jeremy1026

Also, I'm trying to read up on the thread and keep up with current events, but I'll be caught up shortly, I hope...

Looking at everything, I've got to say Muffin.

Remember this?4
I don't get why BB is already thinking about lynching Athena. An investigative role could be an assest to the town. I think BB is assuming anyone who is mention in the night recap is scum which is really suspicious. His style this whole game has been "If I am not being lynched why should I care". He jumped on 4 bandwagons D1 pt 2, and 5 bandwagons on D1 pt. 1.

Also @Celever ! Do you know what star witnesses are in the game? Are you sure about this?

First off, how would you know that Athena was investigating SS, especially when SS was killed that very night. Also, as I mentioned earlier, info mainly helpful to scum was asked here, and I for one think that it could be very suspicious. Or, as I thought before, it was simply misworded or not thought through. Hey, @Mr.Muffin! I'd like to hear your thoughts and on this, although a claim in and of itself would probably a bad idea unless everyone starts going after you, as it would give the mafia a clear target. Also, I wonder where Chaos Jackal is.

Blaine, you're next after Jeremy, or at least to me. You're literally just bandwagoning instead of contributing.

Okay guys. Two things.

First, and more recently, it has come to my attention that a post was deleted. Your post has been restored. You know who you are, so I don't see the point in naming you, but you have received a warning. Do not do it again.

Second, in regards to Mega Adi and JoshB. They were subbed out because it was learned they were the same person. Some of you may not know this but playing two roles in this game is strictly forbidden. (That's not why they were banned, though).

I make no claims as to the alignments of their roles. They may or may not have been playing for the same team. I don't mean to disparage Keeper or Cypher, but this is in the interest of all players since I know how important reads are.

Ok, @BlaineistheBest, stop it right now. Make a reads post. I'm not taking my lynch vote off you until you do:
##UNVOTE: scattered mind
##VOTE: BlaineistheBest

That said I think that @TwistedTurtwig's case on @Athena totally adds up and I've basically followed the same thought process in my head anyway, though I was planning on waiting for some more discussion before posting it, and no one would have gone for the lynch anyway because I'm always wrong >~~~~<. Right now we've got some time, though, and I want to see Blaine, uh, think. More pressure would be nice.

The one aspect of all this theorizing that really bugs me is SquirtleSquad. Why him? Yes, he participated in D1 a fair amount, but what made him stand out any more than some of the other active players. Why not Camoclone, or Luctini, or bbninjas, for that matter? What caused so many of N1's events to revolve around him? There's a lie hidden in this jumbled mess somewhere, and I intend to find it out one way or another.
This. Thisthisthis. I've also been trying to figure out why SS was the one nk'd of all people, and I think TT put it straight into words for me.

You know, as ready as I am to accept Luis's claim and move on with the day, I have some serious doubts. It just seems to convenient to me. Considering that out of Luis's three targets, one player was fated to die that night (SquirtleSquad) and one player was as good as cleared, at least in my eyes (Celever), I think it's definitely possible that this could be part of a ruse by the scum team.
This as well. I also found it quite odd that SS was the one Luis chose to inspect, and Celever to some regard. I'm trying to figure out why Camo of all people wasn't the one scanned, as being able to trust Camo's leads without fear of being lead astray is always a huge thing imo, particularly as he is often right on at least half of his guesses. This is actually the reason why I asked the question at the bottom of this post here, but I couldn't really pursue it well if the reason Luis gave was "I found him scummy", especially when I thought the same thing. ._____.

On TT's case, I just went a looked bit more into Thena's posts. I noticed that Thena posted the defense of Luis without any new votes, which I find quite odd. Also, the defense post of Thena's for herself seemed pretty unprovoked, as if she was trying to shoot down suspicions early.

Looking at everything, I've got to say Muffin.

Remember this?4

First off, how would you know that Athena was investigating SS, especially when SS was killed that very night. Also, as I mentioned earlier, info mainly helpful to scum was asked here, and I for one think that it could be very suspicious. Or, as I thought before, it was simply misworded or not thought through. Hey, @Mr.Muffin! I'd like to hear your thoughts and on this, although a claim in and of itself would probably a bad idea unless everyone starts going after you, as it would give the mafia a clear target. Also, I wonder where Chaos Jackal is.
Hey, I remember that post! I think you brought up a very good point. It could be a slip, and I think an Athena slip can tell us that information.

Uh, @Celever, no, we don't have time, considering we've wasted a day or two doing nothing ._.

Uh, @Celever, no, we don't have time, considering we've wasted a day or two doing nothing ._.
We have the time to spare because it's a worthy cause. Blaine is most likely mafia and we want him to share his thoughts so that in the future if he's lynched we can look back and see who he said was town/scum etc.. This is a scum strategy executed to give us no leads when we hit mafia, and we want to put an end to that.

Otherwise if he's town he's a good nightkill target because we get no info from it. Either way it's positive for us to see his leads.

We have the time to spare because it's a worthy cause. Blaine is most likely mafia and we want him to share his thoughts so that in the future if he's lynched we can look back and see who he said was town/scum etc.. This is a scum strategy executed to give us no leads when we hit mafia, and we want to put an end to that.

Otherwise if he's town he's a good nightkill target because we get no info from it. Either way it's positive for us to see his leads.
How do we have time spare, though? I highly doubt that of all players scum would choose to nk Blaine due to him being new and their being other leads on their win condition. The main problem is if your pressure distracts from the Thena option, causing there to be a split on votes, which is not exactly ideal without a Day deadline.

How do we have time spare, though? I highly doubt that of all players scum would choose to nk Blaine due to him being new and their being other leads on their win condition. The main problem is if your pressure distracts from the Thena option, causing there to be a split on votes, which is not exactly ideal without a Day deadline.
When Blaine contributes, the Blaine lynch can jump on the Thena lynch. I've got full support for her lynch right now, but seeing Blaine share actual unique his-own opinions is a priority.

And we've got the time to spare. It's important to note that the timer isn't going to go up a much as it did last night in future because it seems likely that people shelled out on their abilities which raised the timer to try to grab an early-game advantage. Personally I would have waited, but hey. One extra tick on the timer isn't going to be awful in the long run and the benefits from seeing Blaine share his thoughts is great.

When Blaine contributes, the Blaine lynch can jump on the Thena lynch. I've got full support for her lynch right now, but seeing Blaine share actual unique his-own opinions is a priority.

And we've got the time to spare. It's important to note that the timer isn't going to go up a much as it did last night in future because it seems likely that people shelled out on their abilities which raised the timer to try to grab an early-game advantage. Personally I would have waited, but hey. One extra tick on the timer isn't going to be awful in the long run and the benefits from seeing Blaine share his thoughts is great.
Let's just hope I don't shout at you at the end of the game, y/y?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back