Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

My friend bought a ROS Elite Trainer Box today and pulled a M-Latios-EX. He somehow got no Spirit Links, which I thought was amusing :p

Same friend bought a Legends of Kalos Yveltal-EX version and pulled a Yveltal-EX FA and Shaymin-EX FA. He also bought 5 FF and got a Toxicroak-EX. Pretty happy for him :>

Here is what I got from the following:

M. Latios pin blister: Best card; reverse holo Phantom Forces Crobat
M. Rayquaza pin blister: Gardevoir EX (upside down for some reason :)) and dragon M. Rayquaza EX
Sceptile EX tin: Diancie holo, Wally FA
Blaziken EX tin: Togekiss AT holo
Swampert EX tin: Hydregion EX FA
Rayquaza EX box: reverse holo Primal Clash Sceptile
M. Absol EX collection: Heliolisk holo, Thundurus EX

Heh, just realized the irony of getting a Mega Rayquaza card from the Mega Rayquaza pin blister, only thing that would have been funnier was the same thing happening in the Mega Latios pin blister and the Rayquaza EX box. :D

Last edited:
I got kinda lucky when pulling EX/ Lv. X cards at times. The only time I had bad luck is when I won a full booster box, picked the Great Encounters booster box because it was released around that time, and I really was hoping to pull a Lv. X of Darkrai, or at least another Lv. X, but I opened all boosters, not a single Lv. X. Bad luck I had then...

Same with trying to pull a Darkrai EX on my own. I bought many Dark Explorers boosters, and of Legendary Treasures too, pulled a lot of EX cards, not a single one was the Darkrai. At least I had one from the store nearby, but still lacking the full art.

Funny, now that I'm talking about that store. I went to there a while ago, and bought a Hydreigon EX full art there. A week later, bought two boosters. What do I pull out? Hydreigon EX full art. Got it double now, but I like the pokemon.

I'm more of a collector when it comes to Pokemon cards. I used to play tournament in my country, but... I had problems with getting to where the tournaments were hold. I must be one of the unlucky people that has to buy cards in secret, because my parents don't like me buying these.
But I consider myself lucky that I can still get some good cards at times, in design, meaning.

Now going to wait until I can get my hands on a Sceptile EX tin.

Here's my pull picture for the month of May. I don't think I posted in awhile, not sure when I last posted but I opened a couple of the 3 packs and got a Full Art Wally with a small ink blot under the word Supporter, I also got a Shaymin ex with a small dent in the bottom right corner. Good Pokemon on the quality....

Also opened some single packs and got M Charizard X Ex, still looking for the secret rare so opening some Flashfire packs here and there. Today I got a Deoxys Ex. I also opened a Rayquaza Ex box and got 4 non holo rares so haven't had much luck with the boxes recently. Might get a M Absol Ex box in the future. Probably won't get the tins though.

tumblr_nos42lJD771r12rm4o2_r1_1280.jpg

Brought a Lucario/Gengar Trainer Deck Shield the other night along with a Roaring Skies pack - pulled Latios EX and Kyogre EX. Two out of three wasn't bad :)

Today I brought a Mega Absol EX box cause I thought I'd treat myself considering I'm going back to Ireland soon and no-where near me sells cards, and sadly I got nothing of value outside of the Absol cards. Kind of a bummer there ^^; Though in a semi ironic twist, I did get a RH Absol from one of those packs.

I bought a Roaring Skies 3 pack and got a Thundurus Ex. I also went to Toys r Us and bought 6 Plasma Freeze packs, they were repackaged. I bought them hoping for an Espeon Reverse to finish the reverse set.

I pulled a Zekrom Holo, a Dragonite Holo and an Ultra Ball Gold card. My second one actually and my first ultra rare pulled from these repackaged packs.

I bought a Roaring Skies 3 pack and got a Thundurus Ex. I also went to Toys r Us and bought 6 Plasma Freeze packs, they were repackaged. I bought them hoping for an Espeon Reverse to finish the reverse set.

I pulled a Zekrom Holo, a Dragonite Holo and an Ultra Ball Gold card. My second one actually and my first ultra rare pulled from these repackaged packs.
Dude I will totally trade you an Espeon reverse for that Gold Ultra ball.

Bought 4 blisters yesterday, 1 Roaring Skies and 3 PHF, Pulled
M Manectric EX
Full Art Gengar EX
Full Art Rayquaza EX

I've never not pulled something good out of these, lol

I bought the absol premium collection box and a swampert tin when I got off work tonight. I'm satisfied with my pulls :) The last pack I opened was a primal clash pack from the absol box, and I got my favorite card in it (FA Mega GArdevoir EX) :)
pokeluck.jpg

I got more ultra rare cards in those 10 packs than I did from an entire box of Primal Clash :/

I've been having terrible luck with pulls lately :( But all that changed yesterday when I bought a random leftover Dragons Exalted pack from the local card shop and I got this!
hoe.jpg

Thought I'd grab my camera and take a quick photo of all my best pulls (and some trades) from this month. The previously mentioned FA Winona was traded off soon after I got it for some EXs XD

DSC_0010.JPG

Niceee. The pull gods have been definitely watching over you!

Thanks, though I had a feeling they abandoned me when I got that Mega Absol EX Box ^^; Hopefully I'll get it back for when I can find some packs in Ireland, or when Ancient Origins comes out.

I bought 5 Roaring Skies packs from my small towns only toy shop.
I pulled a Shaymin EX.
A Mega Galade EX
A Salamance Holo
A Carbink
An ancient trait Dustox
and a reverse holo Zapdos.

I had actually dropped by my post office in town, to collect a package containing a single copy of Shaymin EX from roaring skies, I had won from Ebay, so was really happy to get another Shaymin today. Best card in set. FACT

I went from owning 0 Shaymin today to owning 2 of them, in one day!!

I bought a single pack of Roaring Skies today and I pulled a M Gallade EX. My first ultra rare from this set! I was beginning to think the set hated me like Furious fists did. xD To this day, I have not pulled a single ultra rare from Furious Fists. I don't buy boxes or cards from online, simply because I like the anticipation of not knowing if you'll get anything good or not.

I bought the Roaring Skies Elite Trainer Box, sadly not so many Fairy (read; only one) and not even one Absol :(
But I did manage to pull a secret rare. 110/108

I recently bought a M Latios Pin Blister, it had a Manectric Ex, I also got an Absol Box, it had a Latios Ex and a damaged Absol Ex. So wish they'd stop packaging the promos like this. Yesterday I got an Aegislash Ex.

Nothing I really needed for my sets.

Last edited:
A bit of a rarity, my local Tesco in Ireland actually had some Roaring Skies triple blisters in, so I got one. (13 euro though, stupid Irish pricing @_@). Didn't have too much luck, between two packs I got RH and non-foil versions of the SAME Klefki and AT Unfezant, but in the third pack, I got a RH Salamence and a holo Jirachi (Doom Desire), so that kinda made it worth it :p

Oh, and the promo I chose was the AT Regirock

I bought 5 Roaring Skies 3 pack blisters today, in the first one I got Deoxys Holo and Rev, the second one had Hydreigon Ex, the 3rd had Thundurus Ex, the 4th had Shaymin Ex and the 5th had Rayquaza Colorless Ex.

tumblr_npwpbfhzkd1r12rm4o1_1280.jpg

I went to Walmart today, I opened some pin blisters, didn't have much luck with those asides from revs.

I also found some beat up Pyroar boxes. They looked the lowest of the low, dented and the plastic was removed. Walmart stuck a sticker on them to keep them closed but the sticker had been opened so many times it wasn't sticky anymore. My biggest fear was that someone had opened them and replaced the packs with weighed packs. I decided to buy one laying down in the back.

tumblr_npwpbfhzkd1r12rm4o3_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_npwpbfhzkd1r12rm4o4_r1_1280.jpg

It's a bit of a coincidence because when I pulled the Mega Charizard Y SR out of a 3 pack blister I also pulled a Toxicroak FA in the same blister. So now I'm wondering if in Flashfire the secrets come paired with a full art?

Back