Finished May's Monthly TCG Cup!

Mora

Don't Panic
I won both games against redados. Games took place between 8:00 and 8:30 PM CST.

gg

Skyla

Aspiring Trainer
I have won Round 4 (2-1, LWW) over grantm1999. The games were played on May 26 at around 5:10 p.m., 5:20 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. PDT respectively.

thagrouch

Aspiring Trainer
so im not facing this issue right now, but out of curiosity what are we to do if when attempting to login it gives us the too many users error (100). lets just say this is at deadline of the end of this round and we were unable to play due to it what would happen in this case ?

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head
so im not facing this issue right now, but out of curiosity what are we to do if when attempting to login it gives us the too many users error (100). lets just say this is at deadline of the end of this round and we were unable to play due to it what would happen in this case ?
I would probably give your game a slight extension.

spartanzdude3

Aspiring Trainer
Won against RogueChomp
Game 1 loss at around 6:20 central
Game 2 won at around 6:35 central
Game 3 won at around 6:47 central

GadgetJax

Traveling Storyteller and Card Faker
I'm really sorry that this is SUCH short notice, but I gotta withdraw. The TCGONE server is chugging so terribly, I'm not enjoying this too much because I'm stinking really hard, and it's just hard to get an established time because I'm consistently busy. I hope the best to anyone else competing, and if possible, please just count this as a win for SMP. I've seen him before, I think he's a pretty good player, so count it as a loss on my part. Sorry, everyone! I hope TCGONE works better for you guys than it's working for me!

Serpens

Aspiring Trainer
I too have to withdraw for the tournament, since I don't think I shall be able to attend any matches anymore.

redados

Aspiring Trainer
Hi all, I just started vacation in Europe. We leave in a couple of hours for a car trip to Paris. We'll be arriving back to home base on the evening of Sunday 5/31 (CEST? UTC + 2 hrs), so between Noon and 7 PM on that day CST. I will not be bringing my laptop with me, so in response to whoever I get paired with, I can contact you then to figure out a time to play, we can definitely figure out a time to play before the deadline.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
CR

AlexanderTheAwesome

Go! Chandelure!
vs Star_byte
G1 @4:48 - W
G2 @5:07 - W

Really unfortunate, the first time we tried to play G1 it gave me an endless loading screen "waiting for opponent"
We redo and I win, then G2 his glitches out!
G2 redo his game glitches out again and he just scoops
Unfortunate series of events and it sucks when things like that happen.

Gengar master

shiny Pokémon bait
Advanced Member
Sorry Camoclone, Eron didn't get back to me until yesterday. Forgot to tell you about that. On to round 5!

GreninjaTheNinja

Aspiring Trainer
Hi. Sorry I haven't respoded in a long time. I was extremly busy with exams and other affairs but I now am done with all that. So I would just like to ask if I am even still in this. Thanks in advance.