'Mega Absol-EX Premium Collection' Releasing Tomorrow!

It's been released early in some places. I used ebay to get an Absol EX and M. Absol EX already. I still need the official release though in order to get the second set I need.

Not to mention I still want the pin and jumbo.

I can never get TCG related stuff on the same they release. My Walmart, Target, Toys R Us, and gamestop stores dont really push for these to be showed on release dates. My gamestop store doesnt even have Roaring Skies yet! i had to get my roaring skies from Target 3 days later its release day.

It was a week before any store in my area had Roaring Skies too. Most stuff shows up late but we do get a little bit early and occasionally even on time.

Werequaza86, is the M. Absol EX collection considered a good birthday present? I had the Flygon EX box release around my birthday, it was kind of funny.

Already got mine on monday from my local card shop!! Pull rates were awesome for my box!!
Pulled a FA hydriegon and a SR dive ball.
i really wish they would just put packs of the 2 most recent sets in these boxes instead of mixing 3 sets.
should have been 3 primal clash and 3 roaring skies!!

The rayquaza ex box was released early at my target also!! I always check for the new release boxes they have sitting in the card sections so i ask them to open it up and get whatever the new release is before the even shelf it lol

It could've been a pretty good Mega if they released a spirit link with it.
in the current format; it'd need a spirit link to be viable. I think that with the meta slowing down quite a bit because of Vileplume/Forest alone though, spirit links may not be as important as they are now. Hell, I'm starting to think Steven, fan club, possibly even Trevor (depending on how slow things get obviously, because that's just desperate) could be viable staples with Vileplume in the format alongside the forest stadium. I'm thinking that because of the somewhat low attack cost and the popularity of trainer cards; this may see some play.

... I'm starting to think Steven, fan club, possibly even Trevor (depending on how slow things get obviously, because that's just desperate) could be viable staples with Vileplume in the format alongside the forest stadium.

Explain Steven please; it just gets you a Supporter plus a Basic Energy. So... using your regular draw Supporter should do much the same thing. Yes, I realize you are talking about operating under Item lock; so am I.

Explain Steven please; it just gets you a Supporter plus a Basic Energy. So... using your regular draw Supporter should do much the same thing. Yes, I realize you are talking about operating under Item lock; so am I.

Sometimes you absolutely can't afford to wiff the energy

I love Absol! Not a big fan on his Mega form though..
But I've been thinking about buying the Box.. Espescially because I love oversized cards!
But I'm from the Netherlands, and saidly over here it's way overprized.. so I'm gonna have to think about it, not sure if it's worth that amount of money..

Sometimes you absolutely can't afford to wiff the energy

True, but are those times numerous enough to make it worth functionally whiffing on everything else? I realize it allows you to search out another Supporter, so you'll have one for the next turn (barring hand disruption), but you're giving up drawing into anything else (as well as all the other potent Supporter non-draw effects). It could be wrong, but I doubt even an Item lock heavy format will really make Steven worth it. Now had he searched out Special Energy...

...thanks for explaining though; I now understand. I just don't agree. ;)

Last edited:
Back