Art Gallery Draaka's Art

Draaka

Aspiring Trainer
You can find my work at https://www.facebook.com/aldenleekeillustrator

Hey guys, this community has been really helpful over the last week with building decks and ideas for me to play with, so I thought I would share a little of my pokemon art with you guys. I don't draw a lot of pokemon in my work, but I am open to commissions or if you have an idea I like I might just do it for free because I think it would be fun to draw. I'm currently an illustration student in my first year at uni and most of my pokemon art is a year or two old now. I have prints of these for sale as well.

Bmo4srAIIAAFLFZ.jpg

Bm1FBgUIEAAN1ow.jpg

BmvuS8tIMAAdMIc.jpg

BmiRYnpIUAAHtwz.jpg

Last edited:
I was talking on the "Who do you want to see become an EX card" thread and I fell in love with Mega Banette on my play through of ORAS so I thought I would make a art work to go with the rules. Especially seeing as I just bought Manga Studio 5 EX to play about with as photoshop was annoying me so much when it came to line art.

So here it is, the half art for my Banette EX (it's attacks are Wormhole punch and Spiteful Needle so I tried to incorporate both in the art)

xqcj2t.jpg

Impressive work! I like to walk into a thread and see a variety of styles of art pieces, which you've reflected in this gallery. If I was to go with a favorite now, it would probably be the Weezing piece. The attention to detail (lines throughout the face and intensity of the eyes) grabs my attention and helps us see a slightly more realistic/dark perspective of that Pokemon.

Looking forward to seeing more!

Last edited:
Hey thanks man, always nice to get some feedback, check out my Facebook gallery if you want to see my non pokemon stuff. Plenty of experimental styles there too. I think that Weezing is my favourite too.

I did this Shuppet today, slightly inspired by the Roaring skies shuppet art, which is very likely my all time favourite card art. They are just adorable. Anyway I tried some new things I don't normally do much of, backgrounds and anime style humans. It's not my favourite work but I figured I would show it anyway as it took me about seven hours today. Still getting used to my new software.

Gonna go for Mega Bannette tomorrow I think

Shuppet_WIP.jpg

Finished the Banette line today with everyones favourite haunted doll of vengeance, Mega Banette! Really happy with how this one came out.

Mostly did this to learn my new softwares spray dodge/burn features and play about with painting metal in a cartoony way. Hope you enjoy it. As always commissions available.

v689w6.jpg

Super neat artwork! I love how you gave it a very twisted pose which makes it feel even more unnatural and creepy. :D

magikarp_for_joey.jpg

Just a little something for my mate Joey's birthday, he is obsessed with magikarp.

Flail, super effective against baked goods.

Two tattoo designs for my Fiancée to choose from. She has wanted a pikachu tattoo for years and it's time to get it.
13719691_1749692695273055_7276404124887758696_o.jpg

13708311_1749692675273057_5735625096668762941_o.jpg

Back