-
Snowolf
Snow Bringer Pokemon
glaceon.gif

Basic Pokémon
Ice
Ability: Snow Warning (HA: Snow Cloak)
Stats: 65/50/64/86/76/57 (Total: 398)
Known as the bringer of winter. A legend says that 6 Snowolf were gifted among 6 children who would someday become kings and queens.

Lupusnow
Blizzard Pokemon
suicune.gif

Evolves from Snowolf at level 45
Ice
Ability: Snow Warning (HA: Snow Cloak)
Stats: 101/80/100/114/107/90 (Total: 592)
These mythological creatures are said to be able to disappear in snow. They are very loyal in will protect their trainers with their life.

I was actually about to post that same line. What the heck.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Perhaps a Water starter? I had an idea to use Gallade, Zoroark, and Lucario as Grass, Fire, and Water starters, respectively, but Steffenka's Tyranitar idea is better for Grass.

Puddlepup
Rain Pokémon
electrike.gif

Basic Pokémon
Water
Ability: Torrent (HA: Storm Drain)
Stats: 50/60/45/55/40/65 (Total: 315)
It races through puddles and ponds during a storm, the rain boosting its speed.

Chaosea
Rain Pokémon
riolu.gif

Evolves from Puddlepup at Level 17
Water/Fighting
Stats: 75/80/55/60/50/95 (Total: 415)
Its bark can summon a light drizzle, which enhances its martial skills.

Anubisea
Storm Pokémon
lucario.gif

Evolves from Chaosea at Level 36
Water/Fighting
Stats: 95/105/75/85/70/113 (Total: 543)
It has become a master of swift techniques, which it employs against opponents. These techniques frequently involve water.

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
Fire starter because wynaut

Cubburn
Ember Pokemon
flareon.gif

Basic Pokémon
Fire
Ability: Blaze (HA: Flame Body)
Stats: 60/40/50/65/55/45
The tuft of fur on it's head can produce flames. It enjoys being petted.

Furrnice
Fire Fur Pokemon
arcanine.gif

Evolves from Cubburn at level 17
Fire
Stats: 75/45/70/85/75/65
When it sets the fur on it's body alight, it can cause major fires. However, it has no ill will and loves being shown affection.

Flumion
Smoke Pokemon
entei.gif

Evolves from Furrnice at level 36
Fire
Stats: 105/65/95/105/95/80
This Pokemon's fire is so fierce, that even a small flame can produce huge amounts of smoke. Their packs are fiercely loyal to one another.

Last edited:

Supa_Hot_Fire

Hoping for Shedinja Break...
This sounds fun. Can anyone post here or just the ones who already have? Also, if I can post, I know how to get the pokemon I want into the image spot, but how do you make it shiny?

Last edited:

Reggie McGigas

-
This sounds fun. Can anyone post here or just the ones who already have? Also, if I can post, I know how to get the pokemon I want into the image spot, but how do you make it shiny?

You can do it- anyone can!

For shinies, use this, but replace "litleo" with the name of your Pokemon. http://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/xy/sprites/animados-shiny/litleo.gif

Regoast
Ghostly Pokemon
shuppet.gif

Basic Pokémon
Ghost
Ability: Clear Body/Moxie
Stats: 50/45/45/60/45/60
Even though it's a ghost, it's very lazy and likes to sleep. They possess blankets and camp in forests.

Tirespirit
Ghostly Pokemon
haunter.gif

Evolves from Regoast at level 19
Ghost
Stats: 70/60/60/80/65/80
They like to fool around and aren't very productive. Tirespirit are commonly found in forests, spooking people when they aren't laying around resting.

Grimwood
Haunted Tree Pokemon
trevenant.gif

Evolves from Tirespirit with high happiness
Ghost/Grass
It became motivated to actually do something, as it possessed a tree, leading to it evolving. It almost never loafs around and is obedient and loyal to its trainer.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Fire starter because wynaut

Cubburn
Ember Pokemon
litleo.gif

Basic Pokémon
Fire
Stats: 60/40/50/65/55/45
The tuft of fur on it's head can produce flames. It enjoys being petted.

Furrnice
Fire Fur Pokemon
flareon.gif

Evolves from Cubburn at level 17
Fire
When it sets the fur on it's body alight, it can cause major fires. However, it has no ill will and loves being shown affection.

Flumion
Smoke Pokemon
entei.gif

Evolves from Furrnice at level 36
Fire
Stats: 105/65/95/105/95/80
This Pokemon's fire is so fierce, that even a small flame can produce huge amounts of smoke. Their packs are fiercely loyal to one another.
If I may, I would like to suggest a few changes:
1 - Litleo/Cubburn and Entei/Flumion are both clearly lions, but that's a little less obvious with Flareon/Furrnice. I think the best choice would be either a Shiny Luxio or a recolor.
luxio.gif

2 - Alternatively, since Entei also has characteristics of a dog, you could go with Growlithe and Arcanine rather than Litleo and Flareon. I think they look a lot like Entei, with the same sort of fur mane around the neck.
growlithe.gif
arcanine.gif

3 - The other starters are dual typed. While it wouldn't be the first instance of one or two starters being dual typed while the others are not, I think it's better aesthetically. That, and it's usually more fun to play with a starter that has a secondary type. For Flumion, because it has to do with smoke, perhaps Dark?

Sorry if these sound like criticisms - I know you've been doing this longer than I have.

Here's another line that has had to happen for a long time now. Honestly, I'm not sure why Meganium evolved from Bayleef in the first place.:

Woodino
Forest Pokémon
bayleef.gif

Basic Pokémon
Grass
Ability: Solar Power/Sap Sipper (HA: Friend Guard)
Stats: 85/60/80/75/95/55 (Total: 450)
It considers all forest Pokémon its friends. It always helps those in need.

Grassaur
Forest Pokémon
tropius.gif

Evolves from Woodino when exposed to a Leaf Stone
Grass/Flying
Ability: Solar Power/Sap Sipper (HA: Gale Wings)
Stats: 105/85/100/80/105/70 (Total: 545)
While soaring over woodlands, it keeps a sharp eye out for signs of danger. If it spots any, it hastens to alert those below.

Supa_Hot_Fire

Okay here's my attempt (hope I got the formatting right):

The first one's name is supposed to be a combination of ice and spirit. I didn't really have a good name for the third, so any suggestions are welcome.

Icepirit
Snow-Ghost Pokemon
gastly.gif

Basic Pokémon
Ghost/Ice
Ability: Damp/Refrigerate (HA: Cursed Body)
Stats: 40/20/20/70/20/65 (235 total)
Icepirit are very vulnerable, so they attempt to conceal themselves in a cloud of ice crystals and mist.

Shellice
Shell-Ghost Pokemon
shellder.gif

Evolves from Icepirit at level 18
Ghost/Ice
Ability: Shell Armor/Refrigerate (HA: Cursed Body)
Stats: 65/20/70/80/70/80 (385 total)
A Shellice is an Icepirit that has donned the cast off shell of a clamperl, considerably increasing its defenses.

Icearmor
Shell-Ghost Pokemon
cloyster.gif

Evolves from Shellice at level 42
Ghost/Ice
Ability: Shell Armor/Refrigerate (HA: Cursed Body)
Stats: 80/20/115/100/115/95 (525 total)
It forms a symbiotic relationship with its shell, which grows alongside the Pokemon. The shell, hardened by ice and harsh conditions, is nearly impenetrable.

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member

Nymcal
Grounded Pokemon
nincada.gif

Basic Pokémon
Bug/Gound
Ability: Compound Eyes (HA: Swarm)
Stats: (40/40/41/60/40/45)
Despite its wings not being fully developed, it dreams of soaring among the mountains.

Focalent
Magnification Pokemon
vibrava.gif

Evolves from Nymcal at lv24
Bug/Flying
Stats: (40/50/50/70/50/70)
Its exoskeleton is made of specially engineered material to cope with high altitude pressures. Its eyes are capable of seeing at 100x magnification.

Lensecta
Magnification Pokemon
yanmega.gif

Evolves from Focalent at lv44
Bug/Flying
Stats: (40/50/80/85/80/115)
Reaching altitudes of up to 8000 feet, it can use its adjustable magnification lens to search for prey at any height.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
This line I made with a bit of a story, rather than simply based on aesthetic appearance. Squirent evolves based on how it trains, so that the squire is eventually knighted, and becomes either a master of the lance, sword, or magic.

Squirent

Untrained Pokémon
accelgor.gif

Basic Pokémon
Fighting
Ability: Steadfast/Inner Focus (HA: Adaptability)
Stats: 70/80/65/80/65/90 (Total: 450)
It trains for the day when it might become a master at one technique or another. Until then, it knows all, but has mastered none.

Cavallance
Cavalry Lance Pokémon
escavalier.gif

Evolves from Squirent when leveled up while knowing Iron Defense
Fighting/Steel
Ability: Battle Armor/Sheer Force (HA: Adaptability)
Stats: 95/110/85/50/100/80 (Total: 520)
Having mastered melee fighting, its physically combative skills have been enhanced, while mental power has been decreased.

Mystrike
Enchanted Blade Pokémon
aegislash.gif

Evolves from Squirent when leveled up while knowing Slash
Fighting/Dark
Ability: Trace/Telepathy (HA: Adaptability)
Stats: 85/80/100/80/100/95 (Total: 540)
Squirent's spirit has departed its body, and has fashioned for itself a new body in the likeness of a sword. It prefers to manipulate battles from a distance.

Eldimage
Elder Wizard Pokémon
gallade.gif

Evolves from Squirent when leveled up while knowing Hex
Fighting/Psychic
Ability: Regenerator/Magic Guard (HA: Adaptability)
Stats: 80/50/80/110/95/105 (Total: 520)
By sheer force of willpower, it can create blasts of energy to dispel opponents.

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
If I may, I would like to suggest a few changes:
1 - Litleo/Cubburn and Entei/Flumion are both clearly lions, but that's a little less obvious with Flareon/Furrnice. I think the best choice would be either a Shiny Luxio or a recolor.
luxio.gif

2 - Alternatively, since Entei also has characteristics of a dog, you could go with Growlithe and Arcanine rather than Litleo and Flareon. I think they look a lot like Entei, with the same sort of fur mane around the neck.
growlithe.gif
arcanine.gif

3 - The other starters are dual typed. While it wouldn't be the first instance of one or two starters being dual typed while the others are not, I think it's better aesthetically. That, and it's usually more fun to play with a starter that has a secondary type. For Flumion, because it has to do with smoke, perhaps Dark?

Sorry if these sound like criticisms - I know you've been doing this longer than I have.

I don't think a shiny Luxio would really be right, the colour scheme barely matches with the other members of the line.
Although now thinking about it, maybe having the line going from Flareon-Arcanine-Entei may not be the worst idea...
I don't really want to use both stages of an existing evolutionary line, I usually prefer to use ones that have no relation to each other.
On the dual typed thing, I actually thought quite a lot about what dual type it could be. There were the ones that just weren't fitting and had no place (Fairy, Electric, Rock etc), and then I actually considered it being Dark, but after doing its dex entry about being loyal and everything, I thought that Dark wouldn't fit it.

Reggie McGigas

-
Mega Lensecta
Magnification Pokemon
flygon.gif

Evolves from Lensecta with the Lensectite
Bug/Dragon
Stats: (50/60/80/125/90/135)
Reaching altitudes of up to 8000 feet, it can use its adjustable magnification lens to search for prey at any height.

If you like, here's a mega evolution. Also, here's a new line - somewhat inspired by Jekyll and Hyde. Drategy evolves into Jekegon (Default Form) by default but can be changed by the use of the Mysterious Berry (Wild Drategy have an 100% chance to hold these).

Drategy
Tactical Pokemon
charmeleon.gif

Basic Pokemon
Fire
Ability: Intimidate/Moxie (HA: Solar Power)
Stats: (65/65/65/65/65/65)
They never rush into battle without a well formed strategy.
Jekegon (Defense Form)
Tactical Pokemon
dragonite.gif

Evolves from Drategy at level 30
Fire/Dragon
Ability: Marvel Scale/Regenerator (HA: Solar Power)
Stats: (85/85/125/85/125/85)
Their increased defense allows them to resist a lot of attacks. They are very kind to strangers.

Mega Jekegon (Defense Form)
Tactical Pokemon
charizard.gif

Fire/Dragon
Ability: Marvel Scale (HA: Solar Power)
Stats: (85/85/175/85/165/95)
Their increased defense allows them to resist a lot of attacks. They are very kind to strangers.
Jekegon (Attack Form)
Tactical Pokemon
druddigon.gif

Fire/Dragon
Ability: Tough Claws/Sheer Force
Stats: (85/125/85/125/85/85)
Its new bright colors can scare opponents. They are rude and aggressive to everyone besides their trainer.

Mega Jekegon (Attack Form)
Tactical Pokemon
charizard-megax.gif

Fire/Dragon
Ability: Sheer Force
Stats: (85/175/85/165/85/95)
Its new bright colors can scare opponents. They are rude and aggressive to everyone besides their trainer.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I don't really want to use any Pokemon from the same line as another Pokemon already in the line. Plus, Flygon' sprite is good for Vibrava's sprite, of course, but doesn't really work for Yanmega's sprite. Plus, I don't think the line works with a Mega.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie

Digsand
Digger Pokemon
sandshrew.gif

Basic Pokémon
Ground
Ability: Sand Veil (HA: Rock Head)
Stats: 64/70/93/43/45/50 (Total: 365)
These desert dwelling Pokemon are born to dig. They use their tough skin to hide in sand.

Deserecker
Earthquake Pokemon
rhyperior.gif

Evolves from Digsand after learning Earthquake
Ground/Rock
Ability: Sand Veil (HA: Rock Head)
Stats: 80/107/140/50/63/65 (Total: 505)
Able to crush mountains with their powerful earthquakes, they are fierce protecters of their young.

Camesprout
Small Geyser Pokemon
numel.gif

Basic Pokémon
Ground/Water
Ability: Water Absorb/Simple (HA: Drizzle)
Stats: 80/44/58/72/60/40 (Total: 354)
Found in swamplands, Camesprout uses water from their humps to cool themselves down.

Potteyser
Geyser Pokemon
hippowdon.gif

Evolves from Camesprout when using a Water Stone
Ground/Water
Ability: Water Absorb/Simple (HA: Drizzle)
Stats: 130/60/87/112/91/50 (Total: 530)
These simpleminded Pokemon hide underwater, until a threat come too close. Then they attack by spewing mud out from the holes on their bodies.

Last edited:

Supa_Hot_Fire

So I had an idea to make an eeveelution type thing but with turtle pokemon, but I can't think of a base turtle. Does anyone know of one that looks like it could evolve into multiple different forms and/or looks typeless? Thanks (As an afterthought, it doesn't have to be a turtle as long as it looks like it could evolve into one :p).

Reggie McGigas

-
So I had an idea to make an eeveelution type thing but with turtle pokemon, but I can't think of a base turtle. Does anyone know of one that looks like it could evolve into multiple different forms and/or looks typeless? Thanks (As an afterthought, it doesn't have to be a turtle as long as it looks like it could evolve into one :p).

Squirtle, Tortuga, Turtwig are all base turtles. If you want, I can try to recolor a sprite like I did for the Honedge-inspired legendary.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff

Boaroast
Pork Pokémon
emboar.gif

Basic Pokémon
Fire
Ability: Flame Body
Stats: 80/80/95/80/90/75 (Total: 500)
It uses fire attacks in battle. New research shows that this may not be the best idea, however...

Bacondor
Roasted Pokémon
yveltal.gif

Evolves from Boaroast when traded holding Charcoal
Fire
Ability: Flame Body
Stats: 95/105/100/80/95/85 (Total: 560)
Prolonged exposure to fire has roasted it to perfection. Adults are smaller than young, as they have been nibbled all their lives by hungry Pokémon.

I was only partially serious about that.
This, however, is an actual idea, so I have something to contribute in this post:

Phanteal
Phantom Pokémon
spiritomb.gif

Basic Pokémon
Ghost
Ability: Shadow Tag (HA: Infiltrator)
Stats: 75/65/60/85/85/60 (Total: 430)
It acts as a portal, encompassing other Pokémon and people in its body so it can transport them to other worlds.

Nethereal
Phantom Pokémon
giratina-origin.gif

Evolves from Phanteal at Level 40
Ghost
Ability: Shadow Tag (HA: Infiltrator)
Stats: 95/80/85/110/100/75 (Total: 545)
It controls the borders between the worlds of life and death. None are allowed to pass between without its permission.