Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

I bought a Greninja-EX Tin and a Yveltal-EX tin and got literally nothing of value. However, the LT pack in the Yvletla tin did contain two rares and no Reverse Holo.

Got another blister pack from Tesco with the Pangoro promo (Not buying singular packs, the Evolution blisters are E5.49 o_O), did a little better than the last one - RHs were both Natu cards and Meowth, and the holos were another Jirachi and a Deoxys.

Also coincidentally, two of the three packs, barring the rares and trainer/energy cards had the EXACT same cards in them, and in the EXACT same order to boot. That was kinda creepy.

Yesterday I opened a Charizard Ex box and got a Toxicroak Ex and an Aromatisse Holo, I also opened a Regirock blister and got a Rayquaza Ex.

Interestingly as I opened them each packs reverse predicted the next packs rare. The first pack had a rev ATC Banette, the next pack had a Rev ATC Altaria and a rare ATC Banette, the 3rd pack had a rare ATC Altaria.

tumblr_nqbrv7O2DC1r12rm4o1_1280.jpg

Today I opened a Roaring Skies ETB ana a Rayquaza Ex box. The box had 4 non holo rares but the etb had a Rayquaza Ex, a Holo Togekiss and a Full Art Thundurus. My 1st ETB to feature more then one ex.

tumblr_nqbrv7O2DC1r12rm4o2_1280.jpg

Bought the Dragonite blister from Gamestop for the pin, and well was I surprised when I pulled a gold Energy Switch off of the 2nd Roaring Skies pack.

Also bought the Mega Rayquaza figure box that came with 2 Roaring skies, 1 Primal Clash and 1 Phantom Forces pack and only pulled a reg Sharpedo EX from the Primal Clash pack.

Just got one of the Pangoro Promo Roaring Skies 3-Pack Blisters (with Chespin coin). Got two holos: 1 Beautifly and 1 Reshiram. Was kinda surprised because holo pull rates in recent sets have been pretty low.

I bought the Dragonite pin blister with nothing to show for it.

The M. Rayquaza figure box gave me a Thundurus EX FA.

Dragonite 3 Pack

Mega Rayquaza EX FA
Groudon EX

That's insane right there, and pretty satisfying after going a few months without pulling an EX FA (The last time I pulled one was in February).

Red Genesect Collection:

Free flight Zubat
Secret Rare Charizard

This was amazing because I just bought the collection for the supa cheap, supa good supporters, so I was expecting the two packs to be trash. I was so wrong!

I opened a Mega Rayquaza Pin blister, as well as some Boundaries Crossed and some Plasma Storm packs. Also two Japanese booster boxes. I got a Gallade Full Art, which was my most wanted card from the set. Also some holos/ex/ace spec...

tumblr_nqbrv7O2DC1r12rm4o6_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nqbrv7O2DC1r12rm4o5_r2_1280.jpg

Opened a Mega Latios Pin Blister and pulled a Head Ringer. Also opened a Mega Rayquaza Pin blister and didn't pull anything significant.

My "Magikarp and Gyarados Make-Believe Pikachu Box" arrived today and it contained 5 packs of Bandit Ring cards. I actually got some pretty nice pulls for the small number of packs! 2 Holos (including the AT Gyarados which is probably my favourite art from this set <3) and also M Tyranitar EX. :D

I opened four 3 packs today, all four had successive packs in them and those 3 packs usually have better pull rates in them for me.

tumblr_nqbrv7O2DC1r12rm4o9_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nqbrv7O2DC1r12rm4o10_r1_1280.jpg

I was bit surprised and happy to see that Gallade FA, after pulling it yesterday. I've pulled the same full art in the span of 3 days in the past twice, I believe it was Yveltal FA from loose packs at Walmart and then Wally FA. But this might be the first time I pulled the same full art in 2 days. Not surprisingly two the holos from Primal Clash were miscut, when the first turned the card s around I could see the back dot corner of the Medicham sticking out the side of the cards.

Meijers was having their 20% off sale today on all Pokemon cards.

So packs that usually cost $4.19 were going for about $3.15 (Primal Clash and Roaring Skies single packs are usually $4.39) all the 3 pack blisters that were usually 12.99, were about $10.25, the pin blisters were going for about $11.25. The Mega Metagross box thats usually $54.99 was $43.99. The Goodra packs that were usually $10.00 were instead about $8.50. The tins are usually $19.00 so instead were $17.00. So like most stores only some of the items were

I got a couple of the Roaring Skies blisters as well as the Goodra packs, like 4 of them. I bought them for the Primal Clash packs though I am looking for the Lysandres Trump Card FA. Either way I got M Rayquaza Colorless, which is really pretty. I hadn't seen the card but the contrast between the pink, green and white was really pretty. Also got a Primal Groudon Ex and 2 holos.

I went to another Meijer and got an elite trainer box, it had a Mega Latios Ex. I also got a Primal Clash 3 pack, it had a Full Art Mega Groudon Ex. It was the last full art mega I needed from Primal Clash, now I only need 4 cards from the set, Full Art Gardevoir, Full Art Camerupt, Full Art Kyorge and Weakness Policy.
Unfortunately they used the grainy texture on most of Groudon so there are white spots on the back, the card is also light as though they were running out of ink. But I don't really care about that it still looks good from a distance. I opened 1 Roaring Skies 3 pack, it had Swellow Holo and Deoxys Holo.

I also opened 14 Plasma Storm packs, I pulled Colress Full Art, Gallade Holo, Magnezone Holo, Garbodor Holo, Manaphy Holo, Klinklang Holo, Weezing Rev, Lucario Rev, 3 Lasers, 2 Virbank. From what I can tell when they repackaged Plasma Storm they left the ex's out and put in double the holos.

tumblr_nqzcivhNS91r12rm4o4_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nqzcivhNS91r12rm4o5_r1_1280.jpg

I've been wanting to buy another Plasma Storm booster box for awhile now. Only problem is it's $289.99.

So I've been buying single packs over the last few days just to see if I could pull a booster box worth of ultra rares.

I ended up buying 45 loose packs from mostly Meijers and 3 from Toys R Us. The packs cost each either $3.35, $3.51 or $4.99. I added it up and those 45 packs cost $157.59 not including taxes/promotional coupons.

Here's a collective picture of the holos I pulled, I pulled 2 FA's, 6 ex's, 2 ace specs, 8 holos, as well as 5 Hypnotoxic Lasers and 2 Virbank City Gyms.

tumblr_nqzcivhNS91r12rm4o10_r1_1280.jpg

I got the Groudon/Kyogre Shield Tin at gamestop and a pack of Roaring Skies

- Blaziken Holo
- Sceptile AT Holo
- Nonholo rare for Roaring Skies

I didn't mention it before but the Cobalion FA was from the 3 single packs I got from Toys R Us. I also got a White Kyurem Ex in them.

I went to Target today to see if they had any Ancient Origins, they didn't. But I did notice some repackaged Garchomp Boxes, they use to have 3 XY/1 Plasma Storm, I found one that had 2 Flashfire/2 Primal Clash. I also got four 3 packs.

tumblr_nrckj6fQ531r12rm4o2_1280.jpg

I went 5 for 5 on ultra rares, I ended up getting a 4th Birch Full art and a 3rd Wally FA, I'm thinking about buying Winona since I can't seem to find her in a pack. The second Primal Clash pack had 3 rare revs and I also got a couple holos.
tumblr_nrckj6fQ531r12rm4o1_r1_1280.jpg

Back