Finished Convicted 3 - (Murder/Mystery Roleplaying Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DISCLAIMER: Having type-effective movesets has nothing to do with plot development or who the actual murderer is and what kind of choices s/he has.
Though it obviously helps, it doesn't really matter. Remember that objects like knives and the likes are present in the game :p

matter. Remember that objects like knives and the likes are present in the game :p

So...[gears are turning in my head and a lightbulb lights up]

...ah. I see now. Mwahahaha...

NINJA EDIT: Maybe I should've had Aulus be 3 meters tall, instead of 2.15...

My guess (BTW, Vom, this is an accusation, not a guess, just something to throw out there, so don't kill my characters :p) is Seir.

Unless having type-effective movesets has nothing to do with plot development or who the actual murderer is and what kinds of choices s/he has.

Kills are decided by RANDOM.org if NPC or a player if not NPC. I do believe RANDOM.org does not - uh - stalk this thread for ideas on who to 'randomly' select for kills, and if it is a player... well duh, it's just the player :p

Basically, Vom nor I have any influence in the actual kill bar clicking a button if RANDOM.org :p

My guess (BTW, Vom, this is an accusation, not a guess, just something to throw out there, so don't kill my characters :p) is Seir.

Unless having type-effective movesets has nothing to do with plot development or who the actual murderer is and what kinds of choices s/he has.

Well I just want to point out that Seir has positive match ups against quite a few other characters, and the ones he doesn't he can at least hit neutrally. It also doesn't help that he is a very 'strike from the shadows give no time to respond type of character'.

Besides Gallade fits the bill quite well type wise, being super effective against the three dead Pokemon, and none of grovylekids characters have died yet

Of course, Vom and bbninja's have replied that isn't how things work, but just some food for thought

Also Vom, you should update Hedron with Plasma's Dragon's name and cross out Klingklang. Fixed, thanks! ~Vom

BTW, Vom/bbninjas, just reminding you that military-grade portable flamethrowers have not been invented yet (the setting sounds like Victorian England).

Who knows, I haven't heard anything from Vom or bbninja's, and nobody else is really present roleplaying wise or anything in general, so my guess is yes, dead

Don't worry, the game's in process. Vom's got a busy week going atm, and I'm caught up with school and CaC stuff, so it's taking a bit longer than expected.

*Uses a Announcer Voice* Now We Know! *Voice trails of into the distance and a To-Be-Continued sign pops up... Then the credits start rolling*

You can request to join if you want, although the fact you said you don't need to implies you don't want to, there are still a couple of npc's left that you could take over

The truth is, I'd like to, but I don't think I'd be able to keep track of what's going on, or be able to find the time/and/or patience to write the back story and stuff. MAYBE I'd join in the next one, but I'd like to know what I'm doing first. Think I'll stick to watching this one, but thanks a ton for the offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back