• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Have Stuff Want Stuff!

I have Darkness and Fighting type Energy pins still in league packaging, I value them at $5 each, PM me if you want to trade.
Didn't see anything on your list, don't agree with pricing either.

Hi! I'm interested in your RA Hoopa, Lugia and Giratina. Please CML for anything what might interest you. I'm pretty sure I also have a couple of TCG pins. If those interest you, let me know and I'll check what I have.
Didn't see anything. Not interested in pins anymore.

Your
FA Sceptile Ex
FA Lugia ex

My
Vs seeker Secret rare
M Manectric ex

Let me know or counter thanks.
Sorry, no longer have FA Sceptile.

UUUPPPPDATED LIST AMIGOS

My
M Maectric Ex
Your
Lugia Ex (Full Art, AO)
We would both have to get signature confirmation on the packages. If thats alright with you, PM me.

Your lugia EX FA, 2 hoopa ex, M ampharos,, M heracross ex and half art lugia ex, for my FA ROS shaymin ex. My list thread prices were high as they were for prerelease prices and I haven't updated them yet. Btw that shaymin EX price will remain the same though.

Your lugia EX FA, 2 hoopa ex, M ampharos,, M heracross ex and half art lugia ex, for my FA ROS shaymin ex. My list thread prices were high as they were for prerelease prices and I haven't updated them yet. Btw that shaymin EX price will remain the same though.
The prices in general I didn't agree with lol...
Any how, I'll pass. Also, do us a favor and include your trade post in your sig or comment :p

The prices in general I didn't agree with lol...
Any how, I'll pass. Also, do us a favor and include your trade post in your sig or comment :p
Just edited my thread to make the prices more realistic and could you do 2 half art hoopa EX $8 each, (total $16), 1 M heracross EX $10 (total $26), and the half art Lugia EX $8 (total $34)? I can even throw in a VS seeker to make it more worth it. : D

Nope.

Potentially, trade has to be worth it :)

Unfortunately I do not, sorry :(

Mind cml for any of:

RA EX's
Groudon EX x2 (set)
Groudon EX x1 (PR)
Hoopa EX x2
Rayquaza EX x3 (Colorless)
Lugia EX x1 (Ancient Origins)

Full Arts
Archie's Ace in the Hole x1
Colress x1
Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick x1
Lysandre x2
Lysandre's Trump Card x1
Pokemon Center Lady x1
Pokemon Fan Club x2
Teammates x1
Professsor Birch's Observations x1
Xerosic x1
Steven x1
Machamp EX x1

Mind cml for any of:

RA EX's
Groudon EX x2 (set)
Groudon EX x1 (PR)
Hoopa EX x2
Rayquaza EX x3 (Colorless)

Full Arts
Archie's Ace in the Hole x1
Colress x1
Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick x1
Lysandre x2
Lysandre's Trump Card x1
Pokemon Center Lady x1
Pokemon Fan Club x2
Teammates x1
Professsor Birch's Observations x1
Xerosic x1
Steven x1
Machamp EX x1
I was interested in your N Full art, Cobalion EX, Landorus EX, and Toad EXs. Feel free to make an offer.

I am interested in your aor lugia ex fa and Ra, also I am interested in hoops ex,and llevel ball. I have 2 m manectric ex, fa seismitoad ex, fa pokemn center lady, fa xerosic.

Back