Art Gallery Team Rocket Fan's Gallery

Team Rocket Fan

Team Rocket Lover and Humble Katy Cat!
team_rocket_s_jessie_by_teamrocketno1fan-d978aqb.jpg

mew_by_teamrocketno1fan-d978ez0.jpg
beedrill_by_teamrocketno1fan-d978enc.jpg
yoI4PV6.jpg

I hope you guys like it! She's my favourite and I love her pokemon. I have done this a long time ago, before Pumpkaboo's evolution was announced. Mew and Beedrill are the cutest and one of the coolest pokemon guys! Anyway, enjoy and tell me if you like it! I love drawing! My family and teachers told me I was good from my younger age. Colouring was never my thing, actually. I've done great drawings and destroyed them with stupid colouring...I'll leave that to other guys. :p I can't believe I actually made it! I hope you like it! It's a mess in there!
My page on DeviantArt is this one: http://teamrocketno1fan.deviantart.com/ I'm atill new though.

Last edited:
I really like your Jessie picture, though I think I would have liked it a little more if you would have drawn the Pokemon in your own poses and not the official. That said, I love your Jessie, and also your coloured drawings! I know that it takes time, but I really think you should add colour to your drawings! It really adds something to the piece! :)

I really like your Jessie picture, though I think I would have liked it a little more if you would have drawn the Pokemon in your own poses and not the official. That said, I love your Jessie, and also your coloured drawings! I know that it takes time, but I really think you should add colour to your drawings! It really adds something to the piece! :)
Sorry for the late reply. Thanx a lot! I might add colour and in future drwaings I'll try some new poses out! I always watch pictures and I'm doing good in drawing the exact same poses. If I have time, I'll work on more and different. Thanx again!

Back