Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Your lost, you guys when for a turbo one. I just opened the forum. which is the reason I haven't been posting.

Here is a parting gift

N1 TT - No Aura
N2 KoN - Aura
N3 bbninjas - Aura
N4 31k5 - ** ** **

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Ice Espeon: 1 (scattered mind Celever Luispipe8 Chaos Jackal steffenka TwistedTurtwig)
Chaos Jackal: 0 (Ice Espeon Celever)
GM DracLord: 7 (LYNCHED) (Celever, scattered mind, thegrovylekid, Chaos Jackal, steffenka, Luispipe8, Ice Espeon)

Not voting: 4 (GM DracLord, Mr.Muffin, Cypher333, Cinesra)

Werewolf 27: Revelation
Day Five

The town saw the rumbling of the statue and started to panic. Ice Espeon was dragged to the guillotine and set in, but he quickly said, "Don't do it, I'm innocent!" which was enough for them to take him out and put the silent GM DracLord in there instead. The blade was down and his head removed before he even knew what had happened.

GM DracLord has been lynched! GM DracLord was:

You are Catarina Layton, and you are aligned with the town. Up until now, you made your living swindling the people of Kara's Vale by claiming to be able to see people's auras. Now that the visiting gypsy has been cursed, more and more people have started coming to you, asking for help. Now that the spirits have descended on this town, you can actually see auras, but how can you tell the good ones from the bad ones?

Active Ability: Aura Scan
Once a night you may PM me the name of a player. You will be told if that player has a strange aura. If the player has a strange aura, they are either a member of the mafia or a Star Witness. You will not be told which.

Win Condition: All members of the mafia eliminated and Pandora's Box does not open

Meanwhile, the hand of Black God came down, swooped Mr.Muffin up, and squooshed him.

Mr.Muffin has been modkilled. Mr.Muffin was:

You are Warren Waters, and you are aligned with the mafia. You weren't caught in the raid on your hideout, which is only natural because you already knew the cops were coming. No one can gather information better than you can, which makes you the perfect person to ascend to power now that the boss is locked up.

Passive Ability: One Eye Open
You will be told the name of any one who targets you. You will also learn the names of anyone who has already targeted you during the game.

Active Ability: Track
Once a night you may PM me the name of a player. You will learn who that player targeted during that night.

Active Ability: Watch
Once a night you may PM me the name of a player. You will learn who targeted that player during that night.

Win Condition: All Star Witnesses are killed and Pandora's Box does not open Survive until the end of the game

Night 5 ends Friday, August 28, 2015, at 7 AM CST.
Pandora's Box timer: 69

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Werewolf 27: Revelation
Night Five

A man was up late. He was no stranger to killing, but he was not a part of the mafia. Unsatisfied with the direction things had gone so far, he decided that scattered mind was highly suspicious and was most likely part of the mafia. He broke into scattered mind's house, quietly ended the man's life, and slipped out before anyone knew something was wrong.

scattered mind has been killed! scattered mind was:

You are Zoe Barrett, and you are aligned with the town. You and your twin brother Joey, who is also aligned with the town, are both schoolteachers in Kara's Vale. You have no idea how your brother can handle babysitting all those little brats for seven hours a day before going home to his own, but at least chances are low that any of his kids will bring a gun to school. I guess he's got that going for him. Sometimes you and your brother get into the occasional argument. You aren't speaking to him right now, but at least you can rest assured you're on the same side.

You have no abilities other than your vote.

Win Condition: All members of the mafia eliminated and Pandora's Box does not open

The mafia was in tatters, but they weren't giving up, even after last night's scare. Thinking that Chaos Jackal was the one who had caused the blinding light, they sent an assassin to his house. There he was, sleeping in his bed. The assassin cut his throat and slipped away silently before anything bad could happen.

Chaos Jackal has been killed! Chaos Jackal was:

You are Doctor Edwin Acula, and you are aligned with the town. As a child, you joked about becoming a doctor and passing out business cards that say "DR. ACULA" on them. That joke has snowballed into a legitimate passion for medicine, turning you into one of the most respected doctors around, and certainly one of the best that Kara's Vale has to offer.

Passive Ability: Vaccinated
You are immune to all non-lethal effects of all Active Abilities.

Active Ability: Rounds
Once a night you may PM me the name of a player. That player won't be killed during this night. You may not use Ray of Hope in the same night.

Active Ability: Ray of Hope
Once a game during any night you may PM me to use this ability. No Star Witnesses will be killed during this night. You may not use Rounds in the same night.

As morning broke and the townspeople gathered by the statue, they could hardly believe their eyes. Black, shadowy tendrils had begun to seep out of the ground at the base of the statue; they would snap at anyone who came close. One poor NPC got too close, and the vine-like thing slithered its way around his neck, choking him. It lifted him high and squeezed, breaking the poor man's neck. The townspeople watched as what appeared to be his soul was drained from his body, feeding the terrible horrors that threatened to burst from the statue at any moment.

This, naturally, caused people to panic. Celever made to calm them down, but found he could not speak. Thomas Martin stepped up and did his best to calm them. He was sure they were on the right track; they just needed to find the last remaining mafia and surely the demons would be appeased.

But with the morning's recent events, no one was sure that Kara's Vale--or the world--would live to see another sunrise.

There are eight players in the game. Votes to lynch: 4

Day six ends whenever a player is lynched. If you don't post today, you risk being modkilled. Exceptions: Celever (muted) and thegrovylekid (mod-approved V/LA).

Today could very well be the final day.

@Celever @Luispipe8 @TwistedTurtwig @Cypher333 @steffenka @thegrovylekid @Ice Espeon @Cinesra
Pandora's Box timer: 73

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi
No idea why it showed that Celever was muted but it didn't for me :/

##VOTE: thegrovylekid

As far as I remember, he's the only one who hasn't claimed any role and I believe everyone else's claims so yeah. I know he's V/LA and possibly can't defend himself but if he's scum then that shouldn't be an excuse for not lynching him, especially when we have little to no time left. I hope this is right...

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure
GET RID OF ICE ESPEON

I can't believe you guys actually changed the vote to Drac yesterday. This should be over by now, and thanks to our incredible vigilante, we're down another town member.

##VOTE: Ice Espeon

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure
Ice Espeon is the only possible candidate left to be mafia. Why?

Celever: Mayor Kara
Luis: The timer-increasing seer
Myself: Thomas Martin
Cypher: Town jack-of-all-trades
Steffenka: April Dixon. cleared by me
Cinesra: Cleared mason

That only leaves TGK and IE, and IE has already claimed the role of the backup Star Witness. We haven't accounted for last night's vigilante, so by process of elimination, TGK must be the vig. It explains his misguided choice of a target, considering his newness to the game. Therefore, IE is the last mafia member.

@Luispipe8 @Cypher333 @steffenka @thegrovylekid @Cinesra PLEASE! We only need three more votes on Ice Espeon for a town win this game, and there's literally two ticks left on the timer! I know some of you must be there!

Ice Espeon

@Luispipe8 Vote
@Cypher333 Vote
@steffenka Vote
@Cinesra Vote

I can tell you honestly that I am not scum. You've been online and you need to vote otherwise we'll lose to the timer.

@TwistedTurtwig "A man was up late. He was no stranger to killing, but he was not a part of the mafia." This rather implies that it may have been Cypher333 as he already used a vig kill earlier in the game.

Ice Espeon

Someone who is aligned with the town that is able to kill people either during the night or during the day.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
I think TT's explanation makes the most sense in my head atm.

Sorry IE, but thanks for answering my question: ##Vote: Ice Espeon

Status
Not open for further replies.