• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format XY-On: Gengar /Crobat

Emskas

Aspiring Trainer
Okay.

I know what you're thinking.

This is a bad idea. This shouldn't happen. Not this early. PLZ NO.

But why not?

Here's the list with Translations at the end.

Pokemon: 21
  • 3 Gengar XY8
  • 2 Haunter XY8
  • 3 Gastly XY8 (There's bound to be one)
  • 3 Crobat PHF
  • 4 Golbat PHF
  • 4 Zubat PHF
  • 2 Shaymin EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 33
  • 4 Rare Candy
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 2 Head Ringer
  • 3 Acro Bike
  • 2 Trainer's Mail
  • 3 Super Scoop Up
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 1 AZ
  • 4 Dimension Valley
Energy: 6
  • 6 Psychic Energy
Strategy:

The Goal of this deck is to get Gengar out as quick as possible and rack up damage with bats to make for a lot of OHKOs.

Gengar – Psychic – HP130
Stage 2 – Evolves from Haunter

[P] Ominous Fog: Your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Poisoned. Place 1 damage counter on each of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon.

[P][C] Creep Show: If your opponent’s Active Pokemon has at least 3 damage counters on it, that Pokemon is Knocked Out.

Weakness: Darkness (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)
Retreat: 0

Please share your opinions.!

Maybe test a gengar ex to as a good starter and spreads damage around. Might want adjust ur pokemon line up. I think 4 ghastly and gengar is a must since it's ur attacker. Bats can be like 4-3-2.
Also consider unown over acrobike. It's not item lockable and add to ur basic count to help prevent a shaymin start.

I would throw in a float stone or two since it will be back in the format. it can get out your gengar if needed and shaymin ex. i would go with 4 unowns like Ivy said above. and also add another AZ to bounce your bats when needed.

Back