Dragon Quest IX

Supa_Hot_Fire

Hoping for Shedinja Break...
Let me just start off by saying this is probably my favorite game of all time (even though I'm on a Pokemon site...), and totally underplayed. The point of this group is just to discuss anything and everything about this beautiful game. Please start by saying your current party (with levels and a brief description if you would like), where you are in the game, any goals/issues you have, and anything else you'd like to add. Hopefully, the discussion will evolve from there!

Minstrel: lvl. 57 (+1)
Ranger: lvl. 99
Priest: lvl. 99
Gladiator: lvl. 99

It's not the most conventional party by any means, but I think it gets the job done. The Gladiator and Priest have obvious roles. The Minstrel, also my main (I'll just call him SHF for the purpose of this group), serves a versatile position of secondary healer, buffer, defender, and extra attacker. My Ranger servers mainly as a secondary attacker, but also as an extra healer/buffer. It may not be quite as good as Glad/Glad/Glad/Sage, but it's a heck of a lot more fun in my opinion.

As for where I am, I've been in the postgame for quite a while, and I've finished all the postgame story arcs, so I'm just running around willy nilly doing random quests and legacy bosses. My main goals right now are successfully perform an alchemiracle (I'm 0 for 1 right now), farm more legendary equipment, and get that last piece of Erdrick's gear (the chestplate).

Members:
Supa_Hot_Fire
2. Reshiwott

Last edited:
Back