PokéBeach.com Forums

thegrovylekid
thegrovylekid
Conveniently enough, I have one! Greninja XY49[?] has the ability that when you put it into play, you prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to it during your opponent's next turn. It's attack, for [D][C] does 60 damage, +30 damage to one of your benched Pokémon.
thegrovylekid
thegrovylekid
With a Bangle, you're doing 90 +30 to the bench, then you can scoop up Greninja, and if you have a benched Frogadier with 1 energy attached, you can repeat the process to take a KO.
GadgetJax
GadgetJax
Love the idea! If you want to try and write something about it and be featured, be my guest. If you're not comfortable with it, that's fine. I noticed you made a video about it on your YT account, so I'll take a look at that to see how you built it.
GadgetJax
GadgetJax
Just saw the video right now. I like all that you've done with it, but I'm thinking that it would be cool to try it in Expanded where it gets Level Ball, Super Rod, and Dark Patch.
thegrovylekid
thegrovylekid
Good point. Perhaps....
*Rushes to TCGONE and sets up recording equipment*
bbninjas
bbninjas
You should just use a random generate a card (even using random.org :v) and try make a rogue deck out of it. Of course, cheat the system and only make a deck out of an /interesting/ card...
GadgetJax
GadgetJax
While we're at it, bb, you wanna co-star on my blog? Got a cool idea for a deck or some other topic?
bbninjas
bbninjas
I'd love to co-star once I find time... and I've certainly got a few rogues I've got in development. Simisage XY shall be a card to be wary of :O
Back