PokéBeach.com Forums

bbninjas
bbninjas
I like the concept, but I don't really think it works with Serperior. The blue and grey don't really work with the colour scheme, while the actually graphic doesn't have the same medium feel as the actual image inside. i.e, it feels a little bit like the circle has just been placed on the picture, and doesn't seem to coexist overly well. Anyways, that's my two cents, and looking forward to seeing improvements ^_^
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
The blue/grey is "Member", while a Mod would have green/grey or something similar, Super Mod would be red/black, red/grey, etc. Or at least that was my original thought process. I think an improvement I might try would be using either the Secret Rare Serperior or the BW20 promo, ripping the Pokémon from that, and going for a more 3D approach, with part of the Pokémon visible over the circle.
bbninjas
bbninjas
Ah yes, nice colour scheme idea! =)
I think one pof the problems is that the ovals are a bit bitsy, as in seem like a jpeg more than a png, which is normally smoother.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
I think the issue with the ovals came from something weird happening with changing the hue/saturation of the inner oval. I've made a new avatar, which uses orange/grey as a color scheme and a more dynamic composition.
Back