Vom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's awesome that you've continued Convicted! Thanks for the credit, too :p You seem to handle it well. If you're wondering why I'm not on Skype anymore, it's because of the lag and battery draining. I'd love to get on and chat, but I hate the slowness :p
    Reactions: Vom
    Turtwig
    Turtwig
    I think it's doing really well :D

I'd get on more often to chat, but I sadly find myself caught up in personal and school matters quite often. I'm starting to get back into Pokemon because of the new Mystery Dungeon game hyping me up, so maybe I'll get more active once spoilers and gameplay stuff are released.

How's everything going?
    Vom
    Vom
    Yay :D
    I'm having busy tines myself :/ So no worries lol. Just don't forget us D:
    Everything's good, but like I said I'm busy lately, between my new job and the things to do in the house. How about you?
    Turtwig
    Turtwig
    With all my trips, I haven't been able to fill out many job applications (nor would they hire someone who would be out of state every few weeks), but I've been busy looking at colleges and dealing with my family's issues all summer. I have a really little brother and some school stuff I'm about to involve myself in, so my spare time is to catch up on TV shows while I still can.
    bbninjas told me to ask you if you knew where my Pichu's tires are.
    Reactions: bbninjas
    thegrovylekid
    thegrovylekid
    You have absolutely no idea what this is about, do you? Just go read through the slap the poster above you with anything 3 thread, and you'll se that bbninjas stole my Pichu's tires.
    bbninjas
    bbninjas
    And, of course, check my profile page. ^ he totally spammed it :<
    Vom
    Vom
    Lol, Ik what it is about, I was the one who locked it >.>
    There. I have officially incorporated TDK into my avatar. Happy?
    Vom
    Vom
    Lel. Now you just need a TDK avatar :V
    thegrovylekid
    thegrovylekid
    Too Bad. Pichu comes first until he's in SSB4. :p
    Vom
    Vom
    But...but...TDK needs some love too D:
    Just felt like telling you congrats on becoming a Mod. :)
    Vom
    Vom
    Hey, thanks!
    I officially have a terrible time at guessing ;_;
    Wait, you're a mod now? Congratulations! :D
    Vom
    Vom
    Thanks! I thought I had received my last congratulation (like at least twice before) but I guess I was wrong :p
    what the heck Vom? I was going to tell you I wanted you as a mod, but YOU WERE ALREADY ONE!!! CONGRATS! :)
    EDIT: I ish late for congrats but yeah i wasn't here sorry
    Hey Vom, I was wondering if you could give us a warning when a death in convicted 3 is going to be gory or the like. Please?
    thegrovylekid
    thegrovylekid
    I did. I've read all of them. Vaporeon [Who most likely is not dead]''s supposed death was terrifying.
    Vom
    Vom
    I guess it's kind of disturbing, yeah. How old are you? This would give me an idea of how much you can handle.
    Vappy was my character ^.^
    thegrovylekid
    thegrovylekid
    I'm 13. I got the age thing wrong on my profile.
    Congrats on the mod Vom! :D
    Vom
    Vom
    Hey, thanks! I thought I wouldn't receive any more congrats xD
    PhantomHaze
    PhantomHaze
    Well I just noticed :p, I havent been on much due to personal reasons but I wanted to congratulate you :D
    I just noticed you became a mod ._. Congrats dude! Well deserved. I believe you're only the second person to get mod within a year of joining besides AdamLambert. I also answered your question on my fake cards post.
    Vom
    Vom
    Hm. Interesting.
    About the wording, I think the best way to word it would be: 'Once during your turn (before your attack), you may select one [M] Energy attach to this Pokémon. If you do, it provides [M][M] until the end of this turn, also put 2 damage counters on this Pokémon.'
    What do you think?
    Reggie McGigas
    Reggie McGigas
    That sounds better. I was really confused on how to word it, so thanks for the help!
    Vom
    Vom
    Np! If you ever need help, give a shout! :D
    Where do I find the URL for each individual model in the link you posted in the Simple Questions thread? Opening the link in a new tab just shows an error.
    Vom
    Vom
    You don't have to open the link. Just right-click it, then select Copy URL, then insert the image on here.
    Alternatively, you could just copy this: http://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/xy/sprites/animados/abra.gif
    And replace Abra with the name of the Pokémon you want. Note that for ORAS.exclusive models you'll have to use the link provided in the page.
    Jabberwock
    Jabberwock
    Thanks!
    Vom
    Vom
    NP :)
    Your avatar is one of the best here that I have seen oh my gosh <3 What a great moment in the anime! :'D
    Also congrats on the mod promotion!
    Vom
    Vom
    Uhm...last year was a close guess, yes? :p
    PineappleTart
    PineappleTart
    xD I mean it's closer than let's say 1998!
    Vom
    Vom
    I guess so :V
    I wouldn't have guessed 1998 though, I wasn't even born yet :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back