• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Fun Deck For 2015 (Kingdra / Greninja)

Alex Sayler-Tait

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon
  • 3 Horsea PLF 18
  • 1 Seadra PLF 19
  • 3 Kingdra PLF 84
  • 3 Froakie KSS 12
  • 1 Frogadier KSS 13
  • 3 Greninja XY 41
  • 1 Mr.Mime PLF 47
  • 1 Emolga LTR RC23
Trainers
  • 4 Rare Candy
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 4 Professors Letter
  • 3 Skyla
  • 2 Muscle Band
  • 2 Switch
  • 1 Super Potion
  • 1 Bianca
  • 1 Sacred Ash
  • 1 Pal Pad
  • 1 Training Center

Energy

• 16 Water Energy.
Strategy:

A new deck that is going to be rotated in the next season This deck is kingninja or kingdra-greninja.This deck is based on Kingdra's Dragon Vortex which does 20 times the amount of water energy in the discard pile and Greninja's Water Shruiken ability discards water energy for 30 damage.

Please Leave constructive advice
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved my Greninja/Kingdra! Ever since Kingdra PLF came out I always wanted to find a place for him but the opportunity never came until Greninja.

One of the funnest decks I also used was Round - Seimitoad (NVI)/Meloetta (RC).

I went up against Archie's Greninja with Miltank...now that was some scary stuff right there.

I run mine with a blastoise ex and mega, just one of each, and battle compressors! The compressor is pretty nice for the bonus +60 you can add on a whim to Kingdra. M Blastoise is nice for clean up too, more spread is always nice.

I run mine with a blastoise ex and mega, just one of each, and battle compressors! The compressor is pretty nice for the bonus +60 you can add on a whim to Kingdra. M Blastoise is nice for clean up too, more spread is always nice.
I Like The Idea of Battle Compressors But I only have 1

Back