New “Enhanced 2-Pack Blister” Featuring Palafin, Baxcalibur, and Garganacl!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Another “Enhanced 2-Pack Blister” is now available at the Pokemon Center and should begin appearing at retailers soon.
It costs $10.99 and features holo reprints of Palafin, Garganacl, and Baxcalibur. As usual it comes with two booster packs, a coin, and a code card.

P9587_290-85746_01-300x300.jpg

P9587_290-85746_02-300x300.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Garganacl Cosmo Holo is exclusive to this product, the Palafin and Baxcalibur came out in the Temporal Forces Premium Checklane Blisters

Garganacl Cosmo Holo is exclusive to this product, the Palafin and Baxcalibur came out in the Temporal Forces Premium Checklane Blisters
I have the Baxcalibur Cosmos holo, did the Palafin also get the cosmos holo treatment? I wonder if these will also feature that print

Anyone in Canada know where to find these Foil Blisters? I’ve checked LGSs, Walmart, Indigo, with no luck. Are these Target exclusives in the US?

Anyone in Canada know where to find these Foil Blisters? I’ve checked LGSs, Walmart, Indigo, with no luck. Are these Target exclusives in the US?
Mostly at Targets but sometimes Walmart and Dollar General in the US

I have the Baxcalibur Cosmos holo, did the Palafin also get the cosmos holo treatment? I wonder if these will also feature that print
Yes at Target there was a Scovillan and Palafin version of the Premium Checklane Blisters

Attachments

• IMG_2758.jpg
    IMG_2758.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
I really like Baxcalibur (it's probably in my top 3 favourite Pokemon), but... How many times has this specific Baxcalibur card been reprinted at this point? It has to be one of the most printed Pokemon cards of the Scarlet/Violet era.

I really like Baxcalibur (it's probably in my top 3 favourite Pokemon), but... How many times has this specific Baxcalibur card been reprinted at this point? It has to be one of the most printed Pokemon cards of the Scarlet/Violet era.
It has been printed 5 times, theres a few trainers that have about 15 variants, i think theres a few pokemon with 6 variants now
1713912056780.png

Back