• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Radiant Charizard/Koraidon Lost Box

nocruoro

Aspiring Trainer
Since i cant track Comfey's or Sableyes in my local singles store i don't trust online stores much ) I am planning to buy more super rods eventually. (for revivals since i dont use lost city) It's mostly a casual deck. This Lost Zone Deck is designed with speed by removing items if needed and sticking to most modern standard cards that wont be rotating out soon like no (escape ropes or cross switchers)
https://pokemoncard.io/deck/radiant-times-73797

Cramorant and Iron Bundle are there for fun. When used correctly Mirage Gate is better than Koraidon EX's Dino Cry Ability with providing the third energy if you havent drawn most of the fighting energy. Or just give charizard energies. I left out doubke turbo to keep the whole 250 potential damage.
Iron Moth is a decent damage with the same damage output as Cramorant an Sableye's Lost Mine
1x Koraidon EX
1x Entei V
1x Cramorant (Lost Origin reverse holo)
3x Iron Bundle
2x Iron Moth
3x Arven
1x Cancelling Cologne
4x Colress Experiment
2x Lost Vacuum
4x Mirage Gates
3x Energy Switch
3x Judge
3x Energy Retrieval
2x Future Booster Energy Capsule
1x Klara
4x Nest Balls
2x Technical Machine: Turbo Energize
2x Town Store
2x Ultra Balls
5x Fighting Energy
5x Fire Energy
5x Water Energy

Added 2 extra klara's i purchased and removed town store. they are substitute for no super rods.

Back