Have a General Forum Question? Includes FAQs! - Updated 22/02/18

FrostBiter12

Upcoming Worlds Competitor!
Hey Pokebeach staff! I just wanted to bring your attention to a problem occurring on the sigh (if you don't already know about it). For some reason, I can't copy/paste here by using "quotes" or just trying manually. It isn't a problem with my device as I can copy/paste elsewhere, so I think that it is a issue with Pokebeach itself. Not sure this is the place to notify you, but I hope this helps! Thanks!

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
We aware that the copy-and-pasting issues have resurfaced, in that pasting anything normally won't work. For the moment, a quick workaround would be to click that spanner icon at the top right of the text editor, and you should be able to paste info fine that way.

I'm not too sure what you mean by quoting, though, since that system is working fine on my end. :p

FrostBiter12

Upcoming Worlds Competitor!
We aware that the copy-and-pasting issues have resurfaced, in that pasting anything normally won't work. For the moment, a quick workaround would be to click that spanner icon at the top right of the text editor, and you should be able to paste info fine that way.

I'm not too sure what you mean by quoting, though, since that system is working fine on my end. :p

Ok, just realized that "quotes" are back in use, for a time I could only use the "reply" button to accomplish the same goal (which I've kept on using until now). On the topic of the copy/paste issue, the main problem for me is that I can't use PTCGO's "export" button to paste a deck list here on Pokebeach. Sorry about the confusion, thanks!

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Ok, just realized that "quotes" are back in use, for a time I could only use the "reply" button to accomplish the same goal (which I've kept on using until now). On the topic of the copy/paste issue, the main problem for me is that I can't use PTCGO's "export" button to paste a deck list here on Pokebeach. Sorry about the confusion, thanks!
That sounds about right. Just use that workaround I mentioned earlier to paste the exported decklist, and everything should work fine!

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
A few hours ago I had been editing my signature and couldn't paste things like URLs or symbols into the text editor, it's a small issue and I don't know how necessary it is to bring it up in this thread, but thought I should at least notify the staff in the case it was. I recently checked just a few seconds ago and was still unable to, so at least it's still a recent issue.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
A few hours ago I had been editing my signature and couldn't paste things like URLs or symbols into the text editor, it's a small issue and I don't know how necessary it is to bring it up in this thread, but thought I should at least notify the staff in the case it was. I recently checked just a few seconds ago and was still unable to, so at least it's still a recent issue.

I was unable to copy and paste a URL to check. However, manually re-typing the URL into my signature made it work.

For testing purposes; I used this site.

Alexander Forcione

Aspiring Trainer
if i get a week membership then sign up for the monthly tournament, do i need to be a premium member during the whole tournament to get the premium prizes?

Shfinx

Meta Slave btw
Just out of curiosity, are the monthly tournaments ever Expanded, or are they always Standard format?

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head
Just out of curiosity, are the monthly tournaments ever Expanded, or are they always Standard format?
They are always Standard. We have always considered doing Expanded tournaments and we may explore it again in the future.

Zero Umbreon

Pyromaniacal sorcerer
Hi! I might be missing something really obvious, but how do you edit posts? I hit the edit button and a blank typing screen comes up. Do I have to rewrite the post?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Hi! I might be missing something really obvious, but how do you edit posts? I hit the edit button and a blank typing screen comes up. Do I have to rewrite the post?
We're having a few problems with the post editing system, where the pop-up that you'd expect when clicking 'edit' isn't instantaneous (instead coming up with that blank screen). Fortunately a fix is being worked on, but for the moment, you should wait a few seconds after clicking that link and if no box appears after that, you can right-click and open the edit box in a new tab instead and it should work.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Also, @gumball51321 can't get my banners to appear in their signature. What's going on there?

Are they inputting the code in correctly?

For a refresher, it goes like this:

Code:
[IMG]Image URL goes here.[/IMG]

Sonic_Free_Riders_Banner-_Tails.png

Code:
[img]https://s20.postimg.org/63cnluw0d/Sonic_Free_Riders_Banner-_Tails.png[/img]