'New Pokemon Snap' Releasing April 30th, New Trailer!

Winkachu

Aspiring Trainer
If only the main series games looked this good!
If only they made Pokemon MMORPG with an open-world style game for a proper PC 1080p-4k. Oh, maybe I'll be 40 when Pokemon company get their balls together and really push for it.

MuhQ

Aspiring Trainer
If only they made Pokemon MMORPG with an open-world style game for a proper PC 1080p-4k. Oh, maybe I'll be 40 when Pokemon company get their balls together and really push for it.
Yeah that's the dream I believe of so many people, how can they not see that!? Or maybe they can but they don't do it because it wouldn't make them as much money? Or so they think..But yeah I don't mind if we get it when I'm 40, I take it anytime!

Animegamer420

Aspiring Trainer
i wish they chose an already established region so we could see them in higher detail. i feel they are making a new region because they dont wanna have to follow a template from previous games, so theyre taking the easy route.
i get they can choose more of a variety of pokemon with a new region but there are plenty of regions that have a big enough variety of pokemon already, cuz ya know they arent putting all 800 in anyway.

Ilexon

Aspiring Trainer
Wouldn’t it be cool if you could get the Vivillon forms in this game or at least some of them, there are 3 featured on the front cover

Z_dude

Aspiring Trainer
this just destroys my theory that ash will become a pokemon professor because his name is a type of tree

Hydroi-gon

Casual Player
I feel like this year this gonna be good for Pokemon, especially since they're celebrating their 25th Anniversary.

Also, I'm glad we finally got some news for New Snap, might as well buy it when it comes out!

The Last Shaymin

Floof
what are you all talking about? mirror trees are a type of tree
mirrortrees.jpg

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
this just destroys my theory that ash will become a pokemon professor because his name is a type of tree
That feels like such a strange choice to me... professors are *always* trees, why does this one need to be different? Very curious.

I don't know this will be a $60 purchase from me, it's very cool looking, but also feels like it'll probably be a relatively quick price drop to the $30 range where I'll be happy to enjoy it!

Mistwalker

Master of Martial Arts
This look fantastic. Let's just hope they take some notes from this and apply them to the mainline games. Also anyone geek out over that Pinsir and Heracross fight?

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
The game looks really awesome. Bright, colorful, and should stand on it's own. Now, I'm still mulling over the decision to get a pre-order.

I'm always looking for new games to play on my Switch, and being someone who enjoyed the OG Snap on the N64; there should be no doubt that I'll enjoy this one too. With online functionality, having weekly (or monthly) competitions can get the whole playerbase down for snapping some pics.

Like, competitions to get the best picture you can of a specific Pokemon, or legendary; for example. Those who score the highest points get the highest amount of myNintendo coins. But, to encourage more to take part; giving out coins to everyone who participates, regardless of how many points they scored, would help the game grow, and also subtly remind some players that myNintendo coins exist.

AdorableGengar

Cute spooky ghost!
There was a new trailer on the japanese official youtube channel. It looks so good! My only concern is that Gengar is still MIA...

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Gengar is such a popular Pokémon that I would be surprised if it didn’t get added.
Not to mention that I’m pretty sure it has appeared in all the main series games.