TCG Fakes Platinum: Unsung Heroes (FINISHED July 17)

esperante

started there, now i'm at the bottom
RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (3 new cards May 9)

hahahahahhahaha i just noticed combee's attack is called "pounding gale" hahahaha

gale is cool

Flame Claw

Blue, dressed in black

Seems stranage seeing a bug as colourless but I like it :D Nice Vespiquen Pimper :D

shiny umbreon

Aspiring Trainer

I LOVE that medacham's artwork you guys made!:):)

Anyone like my new avatar????

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

I have an extra dose of hatred for you for forcing me to lock my own thread. :( Read the rules >O

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
/me shatters the lock of doom!!!!!

After nearly three years since its inception and a bit over one since anything was done, Platinum: Unsung Heroes is done. Complete. It's over. A hundred and four cards of pure greatness and I gotta hand down some major props to Xous for agreeing to just steamroll the art out for the final six cards. I know what you been dealing with and I am eternally grateful - this set would literally be nothing without your obscene-level help, thank you.

Today's update includes Keira's Thanks, Rival's Revenge, Snowpoint City Gym, Blaziken LV.X, a new Medicham LV.X, Scizor LV.X, and Roserade LV.X.

I'll be honest here, I lost the original spoilers for these cards, so I had to go by what I remembered (almost nothing).

Rival's Revenge is one I do remember, and while it's basically Black Belt you have to remember that at the time I made the original spoiler list, Black Belt didn't exist yet and I thought I was pretty hot stuff for thinking of the idea.

Thanks again to everyone who submitted art, you know who you are.

Maybe I'll have to do a BW set now...!

Anyway, enjoy. I hereby declare this the first non-sucky set on PokeBeach Forums to reach completion. take that, acanthite[/s] Enjoy!

Xous

Disappear to a place beyond seeing...
Woo! It's awesome to see the set completed. :D

Thanks for asking me to be a part of the process. I really enjoyed being able to help and seeing the end result is really satisfying.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
If anyone feels like proxying this stuff they are more than welcome to, I personally have no plans to do anything more with this set. I just wanted it done, because if you take a look at past sets on pokebeach, none of them get done. I wanted this to be completed and now it has. NEW RECORD

theGardener

Aspiring Trainer
Well congrats on that! It is a really nice looking set.

It's interesting to hear what others are aiming at in faking. I come at this from the standpoint of a game designer. I'm making a set so I can play it. I take it you have more the perspective of an artists--a nice looking set is the goal, not using it for anything in particular.

terryanddeidra

Aspiring Trainer
First off,

Awesome set.

Secondly, how can I get some of these cards? I play alot of "home" games, and these cards would of course never be in any type of tournament, just for fun.

If anyone can help me with this please let me know.

Thanks!

SplashingBuizel15

Buizel Rocks
Those Eeveelutions cards are amazing ^^ same for the others they would be cool in anyone's poke cards collection to bad their not real they'd be amazing and cool lol

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Good set, but images are gone
Go to the "TCG Fakes -- The Custom PTCG Plugin (Lackey) - A 'Manual PTCGO' for Original Pokémon Cards!" page. You'll find a link to a Google Spreadsheet directly under the header "Expansions and Formats." Unsung Heroes can be accessed by clicking on the link on the Directory page of the Spreadsheet, or by clicking the "Unsung Heros" tab in the bar on the bottom of the screen.
https://www.pokebeach.com/forums/th...nual-ptcgo-for-original-pokémon-cards.149794/
The Pokebeach page.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...cvbCrFlDvWz2HYO_D9U8_41jk/edit#gid=1859425304
The Directory page of the spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...zcvbCrFlDvWz2HYO_D9U8_41jk/edit#gid=340243481
The Unsung Heroes page of the spreadsheet.
As for why the images were gone, Pokebeach got hacked in the summer of 2021. The articles and forum posts from before the hack are all still on Pokebeach, but any images that were directly uploaded to Pokebeach (as opposed to being hosted somewhere else and inserted as links) are gone.
PMJ, I know what you're going to say, but I was just on here to respond to a PM I got over a month ago. Maybe I'll stop by the forum for the Fakers Marathon this December.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
The set may be completed, but you have listed Kadabra's weight as 125.0 lbs, instead of the correct 124.6 lbs.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Good set,but images are gone

I'm glad my boy Charmaster got you some info, but it actually has nothing to do with the site getting hacked. Turns out Tinypic is just a dog shit image hosting service.

This is a very old thread, and I appreciate the comment, but in the future, please don't post in very old threads. You can reach me by private message or profile comment.

The set may be completed, but you have listed Kadabra's weight as 125.0 lbs, instead of the correct 124.6 lbs.

Kadabra's weight wasn't updated until gen 5; as this is a gen 4 set, 125.0 is correct. Kadabra just doesn't have any actual DP-era cards to reflect this. Good eye though, this isn't something I ever would have noticed.