Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The latest information for Pokemon Scarlet & Violet has just been revealed! It includes the reveal of three new Pokemon named Armarouge, Ceruledge, and Klawf, as well as several new human characters you’ll encounter in Paldea.
The games will feature three stories that allow you to explore the Paldea region in different ways. This includes your typical Gym battles, a search for rare ingredients, and battling the game’s villainous team: Team Star.
There will also be a new “Let’s Go!” feature to automatically send one of your Pokemon off to battle and collect items.
A new Nintendo Switch model will also be released to celebrate the games.
New Trailer

New Pokemon
Armarouge...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
not massively bothered about the fire mons, but I absolutely love the crab
It feels pretty unsurprising to me that the evil team is made up of delinquent students
Nice to see following Pokemon confirmed and the Let’s Go feature sounds interesting

Last edited:

Clam

Almost decent
The new fire pokemon feel more like fan creations than actual pokemon. They look more like an RPG boss fight rather than something you can collect.

Can't wait for fanart of them though, I bet it's going to be sick!

PaisleyParks

A Story About Breaking a Curse
The fire guys look like rejected Mighty Number 9 bosses. Like you asked a 7 year old to describe what their definition of 'cool' was for maximum marketability. Those are just straight up people in suits. Gallade if you let him listed to My Chemical Romance. The crab is funny doe :)

Snowy Lilacs

Aspiring Trainer
Digging that new Nintendo Switch though I doubt we will ever see it in the states though, so many cool looking systems came out over the years that we never got .

Polaris

These artworks look completely out of place but I don't even care anymore lmao, I think they're cool. I especially like Geeta, she looks awesome!

Polaris

The two knights have similar eyes to Marshadow when it’s in its fighting form! I initially thought there may have been relations there
If these are evolutions, or in some way related to Marshadow, that'd be super cool. I'm not convinced they are though yet unfortunately

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
It's another Hitmon pairing, bit they've made them look extremely similar. The bloaty design doesn't impress me as well.
Crab though? Crab is exquisite.

chris.n7

Aspiring Trainer
Ceruledge is one of the coolest Pokemon I've ever seen but I feel like I'm looking at something from Yu-Gi-Oh instead.

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah, the fire knights duo look sick. Do they look like they belong in the pokemon franchise? Don't think so, but they are good looking that's for sure.