DrifBoi

child kidnapping balloon
Ceruledge - damage is too low for a 1-prized Stage 1. I want to love it, but without dmg mods, you're too short to KO a single Pokemon V or even a Basic ex. 3
i agree. most Vs and basic exs are at least 210 hp. many would prefer basic options that deal similar amounts of damage without the high energy cost and evolution requirement. not even glc wants anything to do with this mon.

YourAverageSnorlax

Snorlax
Kinda bad but not the worst. It can one-shot the majority of Pokémon V and some Basic Pokémon ex. But the energy cost is the thing that ruins this card, requiring a DTE to get it up and running in 2 turns which also throws of the maths and no longer KO's most Pokemon V and ex. Could've had potential but the energy cost makes it mediocre at best

Grass-Type Farm Owner

Aspiring Trainer
Somewhat interesting to see a Fire-type evolve into a Psychic-type. I've noticed in the TCG that it's pretty rare to see a Pokemon line go from a "rare" type like Fire or Lightning to a "common" one like Psychic or Fighting (e.g. there has never been a Psychic Delphox or Psychic Alolan Raichu and there has only ever been 1 Fighting Magcargo). I bet it was done to match Ceruledge's colors.

LilTone96TTV

Aspiring Trainer
Kinda bad but not the worst. It can one-shot the majority of Pokémon V and some Basic Pokémon ex. But the energy cost is the thing that ruins this card, requiring a DTE to get it up and running in 2 turns which also throws of the maths and no longer KO's most Pokemon V and ex. Could've had potential but the energy cost makes it mediocre at best
wait until they reprint twin energy

Clam

Almost decent
FINALLY MY BOY 😭 💕 It better get an Art Rare too omg
He's so cool. Oh my god he's so cool. He has swords, is basically a ninja and appeals to my nine-year-old mentality of 'darkness = cool'. He's the embodiment of awesome! Ghost/fire Pokemon is literally the best type combination, say otherwise and you're literally wrong.

Armarouge on the other hand... what a lame bozo.

YourAverageSnorlax

Snorlax
He's so cool. Oh my god he's so cool. He has swords, is basically a ninja and appeals to my nine-year-old mentality of 'darkness = cool'. He's the embodiment of awesome! Ghost/fire Pokemon is literally the best type combination, say otherwise and you're literally wrong.

Yeah sure, Ceruledge may have swords, but Amarouge is literally Mega Man

Clear

Birb is the Word
as per usual, now that all the good cards are revealed from the set.

here are some waste of good art on bad cards.
everyone give a round of applause to the captain who ran into the iceberg on the titanic.

MasterGallade

Instagram: @theavalonlegacy

YES Ceruledge is literally my favorite Gen 9 Pokemon💜 I do like Armarouge too, but Ceruledge is just clearly the better of the two LOL

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
So we have 4 different Charcadet cards now.. Why? And they're all bland too??
Only 1 of those 4 actually has an attack with an effect. And that's just.. Ember.
Boo.

MagnaDrake

Aspiring Trainer
Somewhat interesting to see a Fire-type evolve into a Psychic-type. I've noticed in the TCG that it's pretty rare to see a Pokemon line go from a "rare" type like Fire or Lightning to a "common" one like Psychic or Fighting (e.g. there has never been a Psychic Delphox or Psychic Alolan Raichu and there has only ever been 1 Fighting Magcargo). I bet it was done to match Ceruledge's colors.
its also to differentiate from Armarouge since that one is already Fire type.

Also, that 80 HP Charcadet might be relevant if there's an ex version of the evolutions.