“Pokémon LEGENDS: Z-A” Teased for Nintendo Switch in 2025!

I wasn’t expecting anything Kalos related but I’m actually excited for this one. Hopefully with Megas coming back we’ll see more Kalos mons get them, imo it was such a wasted opportunity that only Diancie had one. Plus Kalos had some pretty good lore, I’m excited to see what they come up with

legends: kyurem and legends: celebi ‘leakers’ currently in shambles lmao
Let’s finally get Mega Charizard (Z) with green fire!! ???

Wonder what the A is? Surely not arceus? Maybe? Or maybe AZ? Or the more likely a new Pokémon? Also is it only in lumiose city??? If I'm so curious what they're doing for exploration and catching etc. there are those 5 circles but I'm not sure aha

Kalos always doing everything wrong... I always hated that Z never existed and broke with the 3 games per gen cycle and now when it was the turn of Black of White remakes we got something focused on X and Y, Bruh... At least hope they finally give us the missing Megas on the TCG

Meganium, Feraligator, Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon, Emboar, Serperior, Chesnaught, Delphox, Incineroar and Primarina dont have any kind of alternative form yet, so probably some of them will receive a Mega, if they dont count the Ash Greninja thing, maybe all the gen 6 starters will get one

Last edited:
"You don't get it mom! Yes, I like Gen 2, but I NEED to pay Game Freak $80 USD for them to make the game again! NO it's not the exact same game, it needs to have new graphics, a changed story, a different Pokémon selection, they need to design the trainers, and it needs a bunch of new moves and the Fairy type crammed into it!"

If you actually liked Gen 2, you'd play Gold & Silver – available right now, for free, online! You just want a new Pokémon game, dude
Are you suggesting using an emulator, such as google.com? Using emulators is veeery naughty! Game Freak is just a poor indie studio looking to make a living making games for players!

they're bringing back megas in the TCG
Kinda crazy to think that there are still relevant megas in Expanded too, despite being super old now... mostly just to copy their attacks though (Mega Ray via Regidrago VSTAR, and Mega Gengar via Mew3, granted the latter doesn't really see much play anymore).

Kinda crazy to think that there are still relevant megas in Expanded too, despite being super old now... mostly just to copy their attacks though (Mega Ray via Regidrago VSTAR, and Mega Gengar via Mew3, granted the latter doesn't really see much play anymore).
there's groudon but it's not really a mega and more it's primal version though it has the same mechanics as a mega

Dusknoir and Aegislash needs a Mega. Mismagius also.. But maybe I'm being too greedy. ??
I've been wanting a Mega Mismagius for, like, forever. I always envisioned it being ghost/fairy with magic guard. But we already got it. It's called Flutter Mane lolz xD It even has the same idea of the exact same amount of special attack-special defense-speed. So yeah, I lost faith in a possible Mega Mismagius after that.

I think the reason there is no big game announcement for 2024 is prob because of the next console. It was probably thought of being slated for a 2024 release (since no mainline Pokemon game launches with a system) and wanted it to get some space to be popular. But then got changed to next year and so GF just kept the date to prob make Z-A the last Pokemon game for the switch.

The timeline now will prob be Z-A (early 2025)- Switch 2 (spring/fall 2025)- Gen 10 (2026) - Gen 10- DLC (2027) - Gen 5/2 Remakes (2028). We might get two games in 2026 for the 30th anniversary. I'm thinking they might do like 2016 and still launch a new gen but heavily promote Gen 1 stuff. Or maybe like Gen 10 in Nov 2026 and maybe a Legends Mew/Kanto in early 2026 like PLA and SV in 2022.

seems like no games this year then
wonder if this is gonna be a 4 year TCG block instead of the usual 3, so that they can release gen 10 in 2026
Prob like how Brilliant Star to Silver Tempest was released. Where they'll introduce a new mechanic at Worlds this year (prob retooled megas but hopefully not as powerful as V-stars). Then release them in 2025 and have at least 3 sets with the mechanics with a recap set then gen 10 block K in March of 2026.

Back