Blissey ex, Scoop Up Cyclone, Ogerpon ex SIR, and More from “Mask of Change!”

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Several new cards just been revealed from SV6 Mask of Change, including Blissey ex, Scoop Up Cyclone, and Super Illustration Rares for the four Ogerpon ex cards! The set will release in Japan on April 26th. It should then combine with March’s Crimson Haze to form our Twilight Masquerade set in May.
Thanks goes to JustInBasil for the translations!
Chansey – Colorless – HP120
Basic Pokémon
[C] Lucky Attachement: Attach a basic Energy...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the OG Scoop Up Cyclone, so I finally have a good tournament legal Ace Spec, at least until hopefully Prime Catcher or Cape get included in a League Battle Deck or something.

Also those super illustration rares are like... full art level of cool to me, not SIR.

I expected Blissey ex to have 330 hp at least, this seems like a worse wigglytuff
If we ever get something like Max Potion or Cheryl again, could be cute to juggle around 3 energy and max heal every turn. Unfortunately it can only juggle basic energy, so you can't even abuse cards like Mist Energy while doing that... which is weird, because it only juggles 1 energy per turn on a stage 1 ruleboxmon, so you'd think it would allow specials too.

I love how the Chansey actually has a useful attack before it evolves into Blissey. The only thing holding this line back from being a great design is the overinflated HP.

I love how the Chansey actually has a useful attack before it evolves into Blissey. The only thing holding this line back from being a great design is the overinflated HP.
It's a Blissey. It's been the overinflated HP mon since day 1 of gen 1. It's the lines entire gimmick. What I find funny about it's HP is it isn't the highest HP on a stage 1 in the set.

It's a Blissey. It's been the overinflated HP mon since day 1 of gen 1. It's the lines entire gimmick. What I find funny about it's HP is it isn't the highest HP on a stage 1 in the set.
That's fair, point is that cards like Blissey or Wailord put a spotlight on this issue.

Back