Drohn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Drohn,
    That sounds like me and my study habits! ☺

Believe it or not the ONLY games I play are Pokémon. (You Kai watch is tempting if I decide I have the dedication to figure out the Japanese. )
    The DS with Mario Kart has no interest.

This was the 2DS I was thinking about, I changed my mind from the red and white.

http://www.nedgame.nl/nintendo-3ds/nintendo-2ds--transparant-blue-/9561035188/

Then 1 each of both games (2 × 45=90)
    23,80 if I'm reading the postage correctly
    And 18 if we want tracking.

118+90+24+19=251

Two things I forgot

Exchange rates
    251.00 EUR = 314.364 USD
    Euro ↔ US Dollar
    1 EUR = 1.25245 USD 1 USD = 0.798436 EUR

And PayPal fees
    Oh Thats ok :) I can clone too so I have lots of Shiny Scizors and a few Celebi too
    This is also why I don't even have Bidoofs - Since I used them and other unused Pokemon to clone :p
    Serieus? Dat is dan wel vet. Hopen dat de andere twee starters ook een nieuwe aanval hebben. Ik was vandaag langs de Bart Smit geweest voor zo serial code Diancie, maar ze kwamen aanzetten dat ik de ORAS spellen moest reserveren... -,-
    Heeey. So, if you'll still be around after about 30 mins, we can hold our battle for Kingdoms. I need to be skipping off to dinner now, you see :p

If not, tomorrow or the day after is fine, too.
    Dus een bewuste actie, dat er alles wat gelekt mocht worden, gelekt werd. Hmm zou wel vet zijn als dat zo was, dan kan je nog wat verwachten bij de nieuwe CoroCoro.

Sceptile's nieuwe aanval? Die in dat filmpje dat ie zijn staart einde weg schiet? :O
    I changed the prefix from signups to active when I started the first round.
    Hey Drohn! Het gaat goed, met jou? En ja ik weet het, kan niet wachten! :D
    Nu ik hier en daar de leaks hoor en zie van de demo. Krijg ik minder vertrouwen in meer nieuwe Megas. Mega Milotic & Mega Flygon. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back