CMP
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When you Google yourself, interesting facts are discovered! Like, I'm just chuffed to learn that you've used my blanks all the way back in 1999! Aw shucks, you're super old skool then! :D :D Still making fakes then?
    SwSh make me nervous for a potential DP remake.
    Reactions: bbninjas and chico
    chico
    chico
    Like, you think it won't have the quality you expected?
    CMP
    CMP
    Exactly. I didn’t necessarily dislike ORAS, although the “Battle Frontier project has started!” was a huge slap in the face. I think remakes should be held to a higher standard, ala HGSS, but I don’t think that’s really Gamefreak’s MO anymore. My expectations for a DP remake would be low, reeeeally low.
    FacepalmMaster
    FacepalmMaster
    barry is gonna catch hau syndrome
    Why 'ello again, CMP! Shall there be now 500% more Neo? :eek:
    CMP
    CMP
    Hello Mr. Smod!

I sure hope so! I've recently been given the gift of slightly more free time, so I'd love to pick up where I left off.
    bbninjas
    bbninjas
    Haha, free time is always a beauty! I look forward to what you cook up. ^.^
    So glad to see you're back here for da hype!
    Reactions: bbninjas
    CMP
    CMP
    Yessir! I've been following the hype since the beginning, just lost my password is all.
    Reactions: CMP
    aschefield101
    aschefield101
    Not bad ta, house move complete and all other random assortments of doom.

Hows you doing? I forget was it you who had passed everything to become a Dr, or was that someone else? :)
    CMP
    CMP
    Ah, moving is always a pain in the ass. Good to hear it's all over!

I'm good -- just busy! Good memory, asche, 'twas me. In fact, that's a huge part of WHY I'm so busy...job and real life stuff > faking (unfortunately). Things are finally at the point where I can take a step or two back from work, though!
    aschefield101
    aschefield101
    We're a vice versa thing atm then, as I'm at a new job, my times even more random lol

Only started there last week, done most before, but they use brand new systems so theres stuff to learn, was only meant to do a few hours to start with, this week its 37 (up from 12 basic). I'm still trying to figure everything out so that'll be interesting lol...
    Welcome back, CMP!
    Reggie McGigas
    Reggie McGigas
    I'm going to be brutally honest but I don't think CMP knows who you are, he left a few months before you joined XD
    Jabberwock
    Jabberwock
    I can still say welcome back. :p
    CMP
    CMP
    Thanks! Looking forward to getting to know all the new faces.
    Heya! Miss ya pal. You've always been a font of great inspiration of mine. Faking isn't the same without you around <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…