PokéBeach.com Forums

Mudkipfan12
Mudkipfan12
yeah, it's pretty awesome. I'm sure you and probably a lot of other people already know this, but you can get darkrai again with the code DARKRAI20
SkyeVictini
SkyeVictini
Yep, I know. I already got Darkrai in all my games. Keldeo is live now.
Skyleaf2000
Skyleaf2000
ASDJAKDHSAKJDHA WHAT????
I did not know about either of these!!! Are there codes for Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi as well???
Lorde
Lorde
I actually picked it up this morning :) Very happy with it (because Pokémon is basically admitting distrubuting it by McDonalds was a crummy idea).
SkyeVictini
SkyeVictini
There was a second chance to get Mew in June, but the code expired Aug 31.
Mudkipfan12
Mudkipfan12
noooooooooooo.... I missed mew TWICE!
Lorde
Lorde
I've never been a big fan of Mew, and don't really care for it too much either. If I want it that bad, I'll get it on Powersaves.
Mudkipfan12
Mudkipfan12
I just want it for the pokedex. what is powersaves?
Lorde
Lorde
Powersaves is basically a cheat device you hook up to your computer, then use the device to transfer codes from the web onto my computer. It's a cheat thing, that's legal. I bought it at Target c:
Mudkipfan12
Mudkipfan12
yay! legal cheating! XD. seriously, I've been looking for something like this for so long.
Lorde
Lorde
It's been out since 2013? It's the successor to the Action Replay, which was the DS version of the cheat device (Powersaves is made by the same company, just for the 3DS).
VinculumStellarum
VinculumStellarum
They tend to cost a bit. I know there's one big-name one you can get for $19.99 at places like Walmart. (I don't want to name the specific product in case it's not allowed. You might have an idea of what it is, though; it has DS and DSi versions and was a cheat code device on both platforms.)
Mudkipfan12
Mudkipfan12
oh, I know what a action replay is. I think I used to have one.
VinculumStellarum
VinculumStellarum
Oop, never noticed the product was actually named. :p

It's pretty good though. I used to mess around with Diamond all the time using it and it had some pretty cool effects. Anyone tried cutting from Twinleaf to Hearthome by running through the walls?
Lorde
Lorde
My brother ran all the way from Twinleaf Town to the champion in a few minutes, challenged her, with the cheat on that prevented his Piplup from losing health, and after 2 hours, beat her.
Mudkipfan12
Mudkipfan12
I think I mainly used it on soulsilver. It was a long time ago.
Skyleaf2000
Skyleaf2000
Cheat codes broke my Diamond game and made me have to delete my data. It made me develop a fear of cheats and glitches. :(
VinculumStellarum
VinculumStellarum
I remember I once used it to get all the PokéWalker routes in my copy of HeartGold. It actually works! The coding in the pedometer must be universal between regions.
Back