PokéBeach.com Forums

Lorde
Lorde
Short answer: Yes. Long Answer: I've played Sun on the N3DS and I am currently playing Moon on my 3DSXL and the loading time difference is insane. Not only that, but download speeds, AI, all of it is way improved. I'd say it's worth it. Plus, I love the little swappable faceplates!
SkyeVictini
SkyeVictini
Also, if I do get a New 3DS, can I use my SD card from my old one on it? It has all my apps, photos and such.
Lorde
Lorde
Er... I don't know. The SD card they use for the N3DS is small, and the SD card of the old 3DS wouldn't fit there.
VinculumStellarum
VinculumStellarum
You can do a system transfer to get all your stuff from your old SD card onto the new one. It was the first thing I did when I got my :new: 3DS XL.

By the way, I totally recommend you pick one up.
VinculumStellarum
VinculumStellarum
It has so many benefits from the original, and besides, you can use the old one as backup if something happens to your new one.
VinculumStellarum
VinculumStellarum
Like Lorde said, download and loading speeds are much better on the new version. In addition, it has face-tracking 3D, which makes me want to actually use the feature every now and then. C-Stick and ZL/ZR buttons do virtually nothing, though. They're only really useful in SSB4 and Majora's Mask 3D.
VinculumStellarum
VinculumStellarum
Please forgive my triple post—I had a lot to say about the system. Short answer: Yes, you should pick up a new system.
Back