PokéBeach.com Forums

Professor Palutena
Professor Palutena
I KNOW! Plus we're not waiting a year for a localized version. I don't know about you guys in Europe, but we get it a month after Japan this time.
Blakers
Blakers
The sad thing is, those two Fire Emblem amiibo will probably come out before Corrin. Never played FE before, but I might give it a try.
Professor Palutena
Professor Palutena
That's not sad, that's hilarious! :p
I wanna say to give Echoes a try when it comes out, but the original game was widely regarded as one of the most difficult. You might be better off using Awakening or Fates as a launch pad into the series.
quakingpunch73
quakingpunch73
Honestly, the direct was top-notch. I'm hyped for Shadows of Valentia, and it looks like other sequels could come if this sells well. The IOS game looks like a nice distraction, and getting english names for every unit is great. I'm excited to see what the switch brings for FE too. The Warriors trailer was pretty disappointing though. Who did you guys vote for the Battle Ballot?
Professor Palutena
Professor Palutena
I voted for Lucina <3
Given that we get one vote a day, I'll probably diversify my choices.
quakingpunch73
quakingpunch73
Ah. I voted for Hector on my computer and Nino on my phone. I want some more unorthodox choices to win over some people from Awakening or Fates.
Professor Palutena
Professor Palutena
Fair enough. I'll be throwing some votes towards Jill, Celica, Caeda and Melady down the road as well.
King Xerneas
King Xerneas
Looks like Fire Emblem is gonna be putting quite the strain on my wallet this year. Super hyped for a year just chocked full of FE goodies though!
Back