PokéBeach.com Forums

bbninjas
bbninjas
boo \o
bbninjas
bbninjas
Loving the avy (it's new right?). Anyway, how are ya?
Mora
Mora
It's one of the old ones. I remember I had Mega Sharpedo for the inside jokes. I'm doing well! Just slowing losing my mind with all of this staying indoors forever deal. You?
bbninjas
bbninjas
I think I remember the Sharpedo one! I'm currently trying to remember how to be responsible, organise myself and actually do my university studies... >.>
Mora
Mora
Good for you! I'm done with school for the moment. I'm going to take some time in the real world to reevaluate and figure out where I go from here. Also, I've encountered the super hard math, and no one can explain it to me, and I've reached the point where I don't think I really need any more math. So yeah, school is hard!
bbninjas
bbninjas
Done as in you've graduated, or done as in you're moving on? I couldn't imagine doing a math degree, so it's insane to me that you've gotten as far as you have.
Mora
Mora
Well you're doing computer science, so you can probably handle more math than you think. I've got my Bachelors and was working on a Master's. I switched over to engineering and was taking everything online at a new school, and they just threw me into the 7000 level courses I had none of the prereqs for and then didn't respond to my emails when I was having trouble.
Mora
Mora
So I'm taking a well-deserved break and working towards paying off my student loans.
bbninjas
bbninjas
Oh yikes. Taking a break sounds like a great call in that case! xD
Mora
Mora
I'll say. I'm enjoying the simple things in life. Like not being a college student, and uh having a job, and like paying bills. See ya round the forums. Oh, and I'm hosting Fog of War :)