bbb888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just finished reading the first chapter of Michael Dell's book - it gives an insight into taking the Dell company private. Totally reminds me of some popular billionaire who bought Twitter and made it private. Very interesting to see what business owners do and why and how.
    (sorry this post isn't about Pokémon, I will try to think of something related next time)
    Happy Canandian Boxing Day, so who will be the two boxers that will fight the main event?
    bbb888
    bbb888
    Lol I don't really pay attention to boxing matches, unless it's about shopping!! I think Americans celebrate Boxing Day too. Happy holidays to you as well ^_^
    P
    PartTimeTCGCollector
    Yup, that's the day where we return unwanted gift in exchange for money or another preferred gift.
    bbb888
    Some people say "Money can't buy happiness" Is this true?? I believe money buys freedom. It's what you do with that freedom that makes you happy or not.
    P
    PartTimeTCGCollector
    You know, that quote is hard to decipher. What does an individual means when he/she say money can't buy happiness. If it's love, then I completely agree. Also, long-term happiness.
    Reactions: bbb888
    I feel like Pokémon games are getting easier. Back then, you had to push boulders to stop water currents, climb Sky Pillar on a Mach Bike, or read Braille to unlock events. But in SwSh, they give away legendary Pokémon like free candy in the Max Lair. In SV, legendary Pokémon are HM slaves! What happened to actually using your brain muscles?
    P
    PartTimeTCGCollector
    When I teach chess to individuals, I teach them three principles: A. See both side of the board and don't be one direction B. Think and plan ahead and C. Make the most of your pieces. When it comes to driving at the express way, I pay attention to all four directions. When I want to make a turn but a stubborn car is on the next lane, I choose to either accelerate, slow down, or stay in my current lane.
    P
    PartTimeTCGCollector
    Have you heard of LSAT? Give it a try with free sample questions online, it gives you a scenario and you must choose the most logical answer.
    bbb888
    bbb888
    I was referring to Pokémon games only, so I don't know if other games are getting easier. I used to play chess irl, it sure was mind exhausting!! I just tried some sample LSAT questions, really makes you read and think carefully, holy cow! Don't know if I can pass the real test XD
    Supportive Pokémon community donates 1,000s of cards to a kid who recently lost his collection in a hurricane.
    %FaithInPokemonRestored %Idontseeyouscalpers
    Rapper Eminem is Half a Century years old now!
    P
    PartTimeTCGCollector
    I am actually writing a couple of song based on 80s/90s hip hop songs, one called "Tyrant". Its a narrative story of an evil ruler, similar to Darkseid, in a sense that he is the most powerful being in the planet and how no one can match his strength and intellect. The lyrics has plenty of adjective to describe him.
    bbb888
    bbb888
    Awesome!! Let me know when the song is released
    P
    I wish they'd make a Pokémon GO game but you don't have to go outside. Like if you could just catch Pokémon by moving the avatar around in-game without leaving your house, that would be dope!!
    • Haha
    Reactions: Vom
    PMJ
    PMJ
    This is literally just spoofing.
    • Haha
    I've never seen an artist sing their own song in THREE languages....until now. Yuuri sings "Dried Flowers" in Chinese, English, and Japanese versions!! Holla for multilingualism!!
    I'm 10 years old in a Pokémon world
    Life as a trainer, it's fantastic
    You can catch me here, or battle me everywhere
    Imagination, open-world region
    Come on Gary, let's go party
    Does anyone remember Beckett Pokémon Collector magazines??
    P
    PartTimeTCGCollector
    I never heard of it, but I used to have this book: Pokemon Collector's Value Guide: Secondary Market Price Guide and Collector Handbook (c2000 by CheckerBee). I used to look at it frequently and it was wormed out. I ended up throwing it away., I missed it :(
    I am featured in a rap song called "Look mom, I'mma rapper" by Otis Julius!!! (In the last verse in the shout outs) My first time being in a song, pretty rad!!
    I Like Shorts
    I Like Shorts
    Cool! It must be great to be in a song
    bbb888
    bbb888
    Always keep your options open and stay connected with the right people. You never know where things will go. This song was a bit of a surprise for me, as Otis initially didn't give much details as to what he was doing. I'm so glad I took the opportunity tho!
    So many Pokemon from Gen 1 have either Mega evo, Gmax, or regional variant. It's crazy! #gen1'er
    I just noticed the set symbol for English Celebrations (main) set is the Japanese kanji for "25". Pretty nice touch.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Vom
    bbb888
    bbb888
    on the bottom left corner
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…