Falling Skies
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is it possible to play the Pokemon TCG game boy game online with friends, using the Nintendo Switch Online feature?
    PMJ
    PMJ
    Yep.
    Falling Skies
    Falling Skies
    That's quite cool. Maybe I should try building my preferred deck of that era.
    Scarlet and Violet's Build and Battle set was the most fun I've had playing the TCG in years...
    Falling Skies
    Falling Skies
    In my opinion:
    - Vivillon is the single best card in the format and the only reason not to play it is if you don't have it. It's even worth splitting energy types just to run it.
    - Tatsugiri/Dondozo, Pawmot, and Quaquaval are all very available and can be played alongside Vivillon easily enough. All three of them are too slow to be played pure, but can each be mixed and matched and improved upon with various pulls.
    Charmaster:)
    Charmaster:)
    Goldfishing the the act of testing a deck with no opponent, automatically Knocking Out your Pokémon at certain intervals to simulate playing against an opponent. Kind of like playing solitaire. It’s a decent way of testing a deck, though not flawless. I don’t remember where I read the term.
    mAnIk800
    mAnIk800
    I have done 2 pre releases, First one went with Tatsugiri/Dondozo combo with 3 Ultra balls,
    2nd one I went quaquaval and Pawmot with 3 rare candys. Had a blast :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…