qrorohill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haven't really used this account in ages, but I still felt like letting everyone know that I've officially evolved into Tranquil.
    PMJ
    PMJ
    Welcome back. Wanna change your name?
    qrorohill
    qrorohill
    Thanks! If possible, I'd like to get it changed to qrorohill. I will say that I'm not exactly sure about becoming active again though, but I could give it a shot. :)
    Reactions: PMJ
    qrorohill
    qrorohill
    Thanks again, I truly feel liberated haha.
    Hi there y'all, just wanted to let you know I still exist. Hope everyone's been alright lately.. Just been a little too busy at work myself.. + the fact that my mom had a stroke last month.. that sure doesn't help, does it?
    Reactions: Vom
    P
    PartTimeTCGCollector
    I recommend incorporating avocado to your diet and completely eliminate processed food. Of course, stress is another factor to take on. And how many people are aware that heart health and brain health is linked to liver health and gut microbiota? The liver and the gut are much more important than previously thought.
    Reactions: bbb888
    qrorohill
    qrorohill
    Sorry for the late reply, just been busy lately. My parents and I own a bar i the south of Spain. We've never really been able to make any profit though, since we took over a week before covid arrived. And now with my mom's health problems , we just want what's best for her. Which would be back home in the Netherlands.
    P
    PartTimeTCGCollector
    Sad world we live in, hope your mom gets well. Only if people would devote time helping others than waste time following the rich. Example: that stupid Johnny Depp trial. Oh my God people, stop what you're doing because an "important person" needs to speak out his hostile relationship.

If you want, I can give you tips to improve health. Just let me know.
    Most favorite Pokémon type, go! Actually wait, turn it into a top three.
    qrorohill
    qrorohill
    I'm pretty much basing this off of the amount of cool Pokémon said type has. So For me it would be 1. Flying, 2. Bug & uhhmm probably Dragon at 3? Man, there's so many great Pokémon.
    PMJ
    PMJ
    Grass, Ice, and then everything else is a distant third.
    Hey TCG players, what's a trainer card that you think should never ever go out of rotation? Even if it's just a card as simple as Switch, I'd love to hear it.
    Shiny hunting in Legends Arceus is a ton of fun. Getting your FIFTH shiny Paras however, not that much.
    I just stumbled onto the best Pidove art the world has ever seen, and you're very welcome.
    Reactions: Vom
    qrorohill
    qrorohill
    The artist is Martyna Szpil by the way, I found them on Artstation.
    Me: Goes to bed early to feel well rested. / Moth: I'm about to end this man's whole career.
    Turns out I'm the absolute worst at applying sunscreen, like I didn't look ugly enough. Aaaaaaaa.
    In a constant battle between wanting to be kind to others and trying to avoid any kind of social interaction... aaaaaaa
    Reactions: Vom and Dravinator
    Dravinator
    Dravinator
    "I'm in this statement and I don't like it"
    qrorohill
    qrorohill
    You also spend the next hour thinking about how you could've handled the situation better?? Because that's reeeeaaaally fun too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…