PokéBeach.com Forums

P
PartTimeTCGCollector
I can go a comprehensive analysis on why this is so but since we are limited to writing I will keep it short. Critical thinking had diminished, and people are now just blending in and going with the flow. If you were to offer them a game that requires critical thinking, then it won't sell. Welcome to reality.
Reactions: bbb888
P
PartTimeTCGCollector
Most are zombies, it doesn't take much to amuse them. All you have to do is spin a colorful ball and they would stare for at least an hour.
bbb888
bbb888
Yeah, I think you're right. I've played many different generations of games and can say that things were harder back then. More examples like sliding on slippery ice tiles and navigating dark caves without Flash are absent in some recent games. I will def be keeping my old GameBoy just to replay old games occasionally.
P
PartTimeTCGCollector
And back in the day where games don't force you to accept terms and conditions. How many people thoroughly read it? I haven't played computer games since Half-Life 2. The only game I have been playing is chess and it does teach a lot of strategy.
Back