Brave Vesperia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Two things stick out:
    You don't need two water-type moves on vaporeon, it just becomes redundant.
    And Jirachi with Calm Mind should be attacking, so you should change Stealth Rocks to either Thunder or Water Pulse to keep with its theme.
    What are the two sets for Vaporeon and Jirachi? Are they offensive or defensive? Either way, I would not consider using Keldeo because your lightning weakness goes from annoying to prominent. You could also consider Keldeo > Vaporeon. Normally I'd say the mushroom is better for your team but you currently do not have Stealth Rocks on your team (!?!?!) so I'd have to go with Nattorei with something like Stealth Rocks, Power Whip, Gyro Ball, and Leech Seed/Spikes.
    Brave Vesperia, it removes all stat changes from the opponent. Be warned though that it will not work though substitutes or on Steel-types.

I'm going to sleep now so just battle and change your team around to help what you're weak against. I can maybe answer some more questions later today.
    I found it amusing too.

Spore/Giga Drain/Clear Smog/HP Ice

OR

Spore/Stun Spore/Giga Drain/Clear Smog

I've been putting all my EVs in HP and SpDef, although I'd imagine dumping some in Def is a good idea too. You're better off placing them all in SpDef though.
    Brave Vesperia, take out thundurus-t for scarf terrakion and replace metagorss with something else. The amount of special attackers makes metagross seem risky. Run heatran instead and for your final slot a water-type like rotom might be good. Rotom also gives you offensive momentum via volt switch along with landorus's u-turn.
    Brave Vesperia, Thundurus-T is too frail to even think about countering or even checking rain. Amoonguss is by far you best answer. Gastrodon or Celebi can work too, however Amoongus is generally the superior choice.

btw, a good Thundurus moveset would be 4 HP/252 SpAtk/252 Speed Choice Scarf with Volt Switch/HP Ice/Focus Blast/Thunderbolt. You can replace Thunderbolt with Grass Knot if you are worried of Gastrodon.
    Brave Vesperia, it's not "bad", it's just it really gained nothing while rain and sun gained a lot. I wouldn't say you lose every game, more like it's very difficult to play against other weathers (sun might be a little in your favor though).

If you really want to run it, Regenerator Amoonguss is pretty much a must. A few sand abusers such as normal Landorus (don't run the new forme in sand), Terrakion, CB Stoutland, or even Sandslash are needed. A few defensive pivots such as Jirachi and Gliscor help check some of the new threats. Balloon Heatran helps vs sun.
    Brave Vesperia, are you playing on Showdown?

Because if so then sand is a meh play. Rain is by far the best play due to Keldeo, Tornadus-T, and Thundurus-T. You could probably run Ferrothorn as more of a pivot. If you're going to run rain you should also run an Amoonguss check/counter since Amoongus is on every team. SubCM Jirachi or even Sleep Talk Tornadus-T could work.

Btw, you want to run Leftovers on Ferrothorn. If your team needs a spin blocker, you can run Rocky Helmet but Ferrothorn needs Leftovers to stick around.
    I would not play on Pokemon Online though as their latest version is full of bugs.
    Brave Vesperia, currently? No. Some time in the future? Maybe.

If I were you I would go to http://pokemonshowdown.com and just play some games. They have BW2 up and everyone is trying to get a hang of it at the moment.
    Brave Vesperia, Nonono, 7000 cards. :p Only like $400. When you're selling bulk to them, you sort it in categories. Such as, Commons/Uncommons, Reverse Holo Commons/Uncommons, and Holo Rares. You don't need to do any additional sorting. :)
    Brave Vesperia, Well, you have to pay to send it to them and then it's always a good idea to ship with Delivery Confirmation so both parties can track the package. I've never had any issues with fees but they won't pay for cards that aren't Near-Mint condition. You can always send cards that are questionable condition and they'll send you an email before any deductions. As far as I know, there's no limit on how much you send them but you do need to email them for sell approval. Personally I've sold them like 7000 in Bulk. XD
    Brave Vesperia, I actually think is just a small tornenent, I'm tuning the one deck I posted, well the last one any ways. I did make a few changes to it though lol and I'm sorry I hope your luck turns around
    Hey, thanks a lot for the birthday message! I'm a bit late on responding but I appreciate it much nevertheless. :]
    Brave Vesperia, I'm playim cards with a friend right now we are preparing for a tornoment lol I'm kinda teaching him to :p
    Brave Vesperia, Pokemon relized that to many people out thee were making to much money off of people so...yah u get what I'm saying. Well it's good to know about the rotation thing lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back