Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We’ve learned a new “Cyclizar ex Box” will release on May 5th for $19.99.
As is the usual configuration, it will come with a Cyclizar ex promo card, a jumbo version of the same card, a holo card of another Pokemon, four booster packs, and a code card.
We should get the official product image in a few weeks — stay tuned!
In Japan, Cyclizar ex was a promo card you could get out of promo booster packs when purchasing the ex Starter Decks.
Cyclizar ex – Colorless – HP210
Basic Pokemon
[C] Power Run: 30 damage. Search your deck for a basic Energy card and attach it to this Pokemon. Then, shuffle your deck.
[C][C][C] Full Throttle: 180 damage. This Pokemon can’t attack during your next turn.
Pokemon ex rule: When...

Continue reading...

zetadragon90

Aspiring Trainer
Maraidon ex is the only good new Pokémon ex that I have seen so far. All others are very mediocre and it sucks that they evolve from Non-ex Pokémon... Unless they start making better ex Pokémon cards only the format rotations will make us to replace the good old Pokémon V with the new ex cards.

DrifBoi

child kidnapping balloon
Maraidon ex is the only good new Pokémon ex that I have seen so far. All others are very mediocre and it sucks that they evolve from Non-ex Pokémon... Unless they start making better ex Pokémon cards only the format rotations will make us to replace the good old Pokémon V with the new ex cards.
gardevoir and banette would like a word with you

Oddish22

Aspiring Trainer
it not being dragon type, along with there not being any dragon types in the base set, is....concerning to me.
Possibly there will be a dragon-focussed set later, like in every of the last generations. So I would not be surprised to see dragen types introduced later in this generation again.