“Clay Burst” and “Snow Hazard” Restocks Coming to Japan!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
New print runs of Snow Hazard and Clay Burst are coming to Japan between August and September! The sets originally released in April 2023.

Snow-Hazard-Clay-Burst-Booster-Packs-200x198.jpg

Clay Burst famously went out of stock the day it released due to Iono. (The card hit a peak price of $2,000.) The set was then offered as “made-to-order” through the Pokemon Center website.

Clay-Burst-Snow-Hazard-Lines-200x138.jpg

096-Iono-141x200.jpg

#269 Iono

Since March Japan...

Continue reading...

I’m confused - does this mean they’re available at the Pokémon centers irl to buy or that they just haven’t been listed on the site yet?
Also are the other reprints at stores or are they just on the site?

Probably both if I were to guess.
Both like the last reprints. Boosters and boxes of all sets (except for these two) were readily available all over Tokyo when I went there two weeks ago unlike in autumn when I could only max out at 5 boosters and only at the Centers.

Both like the last reprints. Boosters and boxes of all sets (except for these two) were readily available all over Tokyo when I went there two weeks ago unlike in autumn when I could only max out at 5 boosters and only at the Centers.
Thank you! I have family going soon and wanted to make sure I wasn’t setting them up for a dead end by sending them to the pokemoncenter

Back