“Grand Adventure Collection” Won’t Release in Europe, Promos To Be Given Out Instead

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Oddly, the Pokemon Horizons Grand Adventure Collection won’t release in European countries. As posted before, it will release on November 15th in the United States and other countries.

Pokemon-TCG-Grand-Adventure-Collection_EN-copy-1-300x267.jpg

Instead, TPCi will send the promos to European retailers to hand out to customers. TPCi recommends giving them to customers who spend €20 or more on Pokemon TCG products. Retailers may award them at their own discretion.

Sprigatito-Promo-145x200.jpg

Fuecoco-Promo-143x200.jpg

Terapagos-and-Friends-Promo-144x200.jpg

In some countries like France, Sprigatito will be...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I mean, ideally this would actually be better than getting the boxes, since you could spend the €20 the box would cost on other Pokémon products and get the promos thrown in. But with only 25 sets of promos being distributed per retailer, I take it the distribution won't go so smoothly?

So instead of paying like €30 once to get the 3 promos, we need to spend €20 3 separate times to get them at a later date than the US? That's really dumb and honestly disappointing.
I really hope there's at least no 3 hour long waiting lines like with the Van Gogh Pikachu promo, that wasn't fun.

Urg... this is making me REAL glad I've got a few friends in the US, it'd probably be a lot easier to arrange for them to send this over to me rather than spend £X to get three separate cards ^^; (Going by the assumption that they still think the UK counts as a European country, because I wouldn't be too surprised at this point)

View attachment 19750

Why stop at 50? When opportunity arises, TAKE IT! When 151 came out with the Bulbasaur Best Buy Promo, I personally knew 3 locations that had no limit, gave out 1 promo PER pack (NOT per $15 spent) AND did NOT scan the promo. So, I would take the packs to a different Best Buy and RETURN the packs for a refund (or to order more 151 products) and then do it again. Wasn't required to return the Bulbasaur since they were never scanned. Overall, got close to 200 Bulbasaur. Sold about 100 Raw copies for $10 a card to someone in UK, and they then listed them for 30+ British Pounds (that person made BANK). Graded the rest. All the Bulbasaur PSA on Gamestop with the Cert beginning in 8969, all me. Like I said, take advantage of any opportunities. Like Pokerev did at Sam's Club. Dude bought the whole crate of Crown Zenith.
Scalper observed

the original article says the US box comes out on the Nov 8th... this one says Nov 15th... was there a delay made since the original post, or is this one just wrong, since its mainly about the single promos?

Last edited:
View attachment 19750

Why stop at 50? When opportunity arises, TAKE IT! When 151 came out with the Bulbasaur Best Buy Promo, I personally knew 3 locations that had no limit, gave out 1 promo PER pack (NOT per $15 spent) AND did NOT scan the promo. So, I would take the packs to a different Best Buy and RETURN the packs for a refund (or to order more 151 products) and then do it again. Wasn't required to return the Bulbasaur since they were never scanned. Overall, got close to 200 Bulbasaur. Sold about 100 Raw copies for $10 a card to someone in UK, and they then listed them for 30+ British Pounds (that person made BANK). Graded the rest. All the Bulbasaur PSA on Gamestop with the Cert beginning in 8969, all me. Like I said, take advantage of any opportunities. Like Pokerev did at Sam's Club. Dude bought the whole crate of Crown Zenith.
I meant I will be getting 50 from The Pokémon Company since I have a store!

Back