“Greninja ex Ultra-Premium Collection” To Be GameStop Exclusive

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
As expected, the Greninja ex Ultra Premium Collection will be exclusive to GameStop in the United States. It will retail for $119.99 and release on November 1st.
It will come with 16 booster packs, Tera Greninja ex as both a regular card and a metal print, regular Greninja ex, a rubber playmat, a deck box, a metallic coin, six damage-counter dice, two plastic condition markers, and a code card.

Greninja-ex-Ultra-Premium-Collection-200x146.jpg

Greninja-ex-Ultra-Premium-Collection-Innard-2-200x146.jpg

Greninja-ex-Ultra-Premium-Collection-Contents-200x158.jpg

Continue reading...

Not a big enough fan of the ninja,but if I were I could see splurging on it. Or as a gift for a person just getting interested and needing some basic stuff
Yeah as much as part of me is bad mouthing this, if it was a top three Pokemon for me, I’d probably consider it. I like Greninja and realize it is a fan favorite. It’s just maybe only in my top 50. Top 50 still great, but not high enough for me to seriously consider the cost.

You’d think that TPCi would learn a lesson from the last few GameStop-exclusive items not selling well and end the deal that gives GameStop retailer exclusives.
This already screamed GameStop exclusive lmao. Probably will be like those Lugia v boxes from crown zenith lmao
A better comparison would probably be the Arceus VSTAR Ultra-Premium Collection boxes, they basically sat on store shelves for a while until GameStop cleared the excess stock with clearance and BOGO sales.
Hope they release the playmat separately, the art goes hard. This is more of a double premium collection then a ultra premium collection, I would only buy it if it was on sale for 90 dollars or so.
You’ll probably find it for cheap second-hand a few days-to-a-week after release, you can find the Arceus playmat that was included in the GameStop-exclusive Arceus VSTAR Ultra-Premium Collection for around 10 bucks online.

Maybe being GameStop-exclusive explains why the Greninja promos are complete booty, they did the same thing with the Arceus collection a few years ago

The promos in the Terapagos collection might be saved

GameStop can enjoy these gathering dust on their shelves. So weird they wouldn’t do interesting art for the promos. The Terapagos UPC is the same. These UPCs are feeling anything but premium.
This already screamed GameStop exclusive lmao. Probably will be like those Lugia v boxes from crown zenith lmao
The Lugia / Unown V boxes at least had exclusive English promos. The Terapagos ex should as well, since they're described as "promos" as opposed to regular ex-es.

I'm shocked that no one at GameStop is smart enough to request that 5ban comes up with a different pose to at least put something unique in the box.

Hope they release the playmat separately, the art goes hard. This is more of a double premium collection then a ultra premium collection, I would only buy it if it was on sale for 90 dollars or so.
If it's anything like the others they'll be small and the quality will be crap. They'll probably be on tcgplayer for $15 by the end of the year.

Back