“Pokemon TCG: Holiday Calendar” 2024 Promos Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We now know all eight promos that will come in the Pokemon TCG Holiday Calendar 2024! The product released on August 23rd for $49.99.
Like last year, the regular cards are printed on galaxy holofoil. All of the cards have a special snowflake stamp.

Vanilluxe-Holiday-Promo-2024-143x200.jpg

Frigibax-Holiday-Promo-2024-142x200.jpg

Iron-Bundle-Holiday-Promo-2024-142x200.jpg

Snorunt-Holiday-Promo-2024-142x200.jpg

Cetoddle-Holiday-Promo-2024-143x200.jpg

Pikachu-ex-Holiday-Promo-2024-143x200.jpg

Continue reading...

I want to collect all of the Holiday stamp cards. I've noticed there are some duplicates from previous years. Is there any noticeable difference on the duplicates like a different stamp?
Same goes for the Halloween Boo-ster cards.

I want to collect all of the Holiday stamp cards. I've noticed there are some duplicates from previous years. Is there any noticeable difference on the duplicates like a different stamp?
Same goes for the Halloween Boo-ster cards.
While they may appear as full duplicates it’s usually that they use a re-print
So - the ones from Halloween last year are the versions from their original set release and the ones this year are the reprinted version from Paldean fates so this years will have the PAF set on them making that the only difference- not sure I’ve seen dupes in the last 3 winter stamps sets tho 🤷‍♂️

I'm probably one of the very few people who's initial reaction to this reveal was "Pikachu and Chien-Pao also get the snowflake stamp along with eiscue?! Hell yeah!"

Back