Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The one-pack blisters for Scarlet & Violet will feature holo promos of Espathra and Spidops! They were recently revealed in Japan.

Pokemon-TCG-Scarlet-Violet-Checklane-Blister-Ostrich_EN-652x1200-0d2f6e1-109x200.jpg

Pokemon-TCG-Scarlet-Violet-Checklane-Blister-Spider_EN-652x1200-0d2f6e1-109x200.jpg

The 3-pack blisters were previously revealed:

Scarlet-Violet-3-Pack-Blister-Dondozo-200x200.jpg

Scarlet-Violet-3-Pack-Blister-Arcanine-200x200.jpg

The contents of the regular Elite Trainer...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

dineinunes

Buzzwole Appreciation Account
"These are new cards that haven’t been revealed in Japan yet."

But they have? They are from the same batch of promos as Arcanine and Dondozo.

Tvoretz

?
Looks like the PC and regular ETB sleeves have the same design now. I wonder if they'll still be making the PC ones non-glare/matte.

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Is it just me or do these ETBs come with 9 packs instead of 8 now? Seems that way in the photos..🤷🏻‍♂️
They said they would when they announced all of the big changes to the Scarlet & Violet series packs.

SwiftyJolteon

Aspiring Trainer

Digg07

Aspiring Trainer
I guess the trend going forward is that PC ETBs are going to have a more sleek minimalist design. Personally the regular ones take the cake for me I really like the extra details on it. Still going to be purchasing one of each PC version so i can get those stamped promos though, maybe just keep the regular ones out for display

Digg07

Aspiring Trainer
Also, im genuinely hyped that we will be getting the spidops promo in cosmos foil probably

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
I guess the trend going forward is that PC ETBs are going to have a more sleek minimalist design. Personally the regular ones take the cake for me I really like the extra details on it. Still going to be purchasing one of each PC version so i can get those stamped promos though, maybe just keep the regular ones out for display
Only the outer sleeve is different