“Scorching Charizard” Premium Pokemon Center TCG Accessories and Bags Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The English Pokemon Centers are now selling a new line of “Scorching Charizard” premium TCG accessories!

P10066_705E12810_08-200x200.jpg

Scorching Charizard Accessories!

P10066_705E12811_01-200x200.jpg

Scorching Charizard Premium Deck Box ($34.99)

P10066_705E12811_03-200x200.jpg

P10066_705E12810_01-200x200.jpg

Scorching Charizard Premium Double Deck Box ($44.99)

P10066_705E12810_03-200x200.jpg

P10066_705E12810_02-200x200.jpg

P10066_705E12810_07-200x200.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited:
That playmats is so cool. Charizard is tired but at least these are genuinely artistic .
The playmat reminds me of my Lapras Surf's Up playmat. Looking at that one, you'd hardly believe that all the Pokémon are Ken Sugimori and Pokémon Global Link stock illustrations because of how well the style of the playmat was executed. In this case, the playmat is simple in design, but it has class.

Also, maybe Jason Klaczynski should buy this playmat as a keepsake of his latest wild run at a retro Pokémon tournament.

While an 'evergreen' pokemon to base stuff off of might not always be exciting to see, it's not bad. The shoulder bag's pretty alright for people who don't want to go in on a backpack, but want a versatile option. The deckbox architecture is pretty nice, too, though I won't be dropping 35$ minimum on something I certainly could get a better price on.

Grumble grumble! Popular Pokémon gets merchandise! How dare company market marketable character! Grumble grumble!

Jokes aside, I’m happy to see any merchandise in the west that isn’t just stock Sugimori art over a background- Even if this is pretty generic art, it’s done pretty tastefully. The only exception to not wanting some Ken art would be if they got out that classic watercolor Gen 1-2 stuff. I’d be down for that.

Choice of Pokemon aside, it’s a pretty good design and isn’t obnoxious loud. And the back pack is exactly what I’ve been looking for for taking all my stuff for league.

Meh charizard. Call me when they either do a blastoise or other neutral art like the gray/yellow pokeball one from a while back (I wouldn’t mind a shoulder bag of that, or for the backpack to be back in stock). Otherwise I do like the idea of the product and look/functionality, just not their choice of charizard yet again.

Why would you, as a company, go out of your way to use the two main colors that billions of people associate Halloween with, but not use said colors for Halloween products? Why use it on a Pokemon not even close to being related to Halloween??? Charizard isn't even orange and black?????

Back