“Stellar Crown” Prerelease Promos Revealed: Ledian, Crabominable, Drifblim, Bouffalant!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The Stellar Crown prerelease promos will be new alternate art versions of Ledian, Crabominable, Drifblim, and Bouffalant from Stellar Miracle!

SVP_EN_133-144x200.png

SVP_EN_134-144x200.png

SVP_EN_135-144x200.png

SVP_EN_136-144x200.png

Here are our translations of the original cards:
Ledian – Grass – HP90
Stage 1 – Evolves from Ledyba
Ability: Sparkling Star Pattern
When you...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Everyone Explode Now looks like it could be a terror in prerelease. It's the sort of efficient attacker you've probably always wanted, and it benefits about as much from the "you can now run as many cards with the same name as you want" clause as you could ask for, meaning it's ability to set up consistently will spike if you pull a bunch of Drifloon from your packs. (Although, you can't exactly afford to Knock Out your Drifloon unless you're just going really fast, but still...)

Also, I love how these prerelease promos were revealed the day after the ones from the set releasing three months later.

I’m happy. Ledian is my favourite Pokemon. Even though it’s always awful.
Fortunately, this Ledian is at least good enough to justify using in casual play if you just want to play a Ledian for once. It's outclassed by Boss's Orders, sure, but it's still a useful Ability, and it's attack conveniently OHKOs most Pokémon in the range of it's Ability, and for a flexible attack cost.

Speaking of playing Ledian, Ledian Delta Species from Dragon Frontiers saw actual play in the winning deck from 2007 German Nationals, Exeggutor/Ledian/Quagsire. You'll find the list in this article (Skip to it by doing a word search with "ctrl f" and typing "Ledian"). Playing this deck on a website like TCGONE could be a good excuse for taking some time to explore Pokémon's historic formats.
https://retro-library.com/2007-decks/

Back